Wicker Living offers its customers the opportunity to purchase, give, donate and use Wicker Living Gift Certificates which are purchased through PayPal and never expire. If a customer wishes to purchase a gift certificate, they have the choice of either having the gift certificate emailed to a named individual or it can be printed out with or without it being assigned to any specific person.
Buy and give a Wicker Living gift certificate to someone today. A Wicker Living gift certificate can be used as a Christmas gift idea, birthday gift idea or as a donation to charity or friend.
Choose the PayPal button above to buy or view the PayPal Gift Certificate purchase form and to view a sample gift certificate. Complete the form if you choose to purchase a gift certificate now. You can view this Gift Certificate form without filling it out or purchasing anything.
Here is how you shop and use the Wicker Living Gift Certificate
- Visit http://www.wickerliving.com. Shop and find an item you wish to purchase.
- Select PayPal as your payment option. Log in to your account. You must have or register for a PayPal account to redeem this gift certificate. (To register, click Sign Up now .)
- When prompted, enter your gift certificate redemption code and follow the last steps to redeem your gift certificate.
- Use of your gift certificate is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Printed Wicker Living Gift Certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address. For security and verification purposes, you may be required to verify your identity using a credit card.
- Multiple gift certificates can be redeemed on a single purchase if they are in the same currency. Unused balances may be applied to other purchases.
- Gift certificates do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
- Neither Wicker Living nor PayPal are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- More terms and conditions available when viewing PayPal Gift Certificate Order Form and sample gift certificate.