Wicker Living firmly believes knowledge is power and it is our duty to provide clarity where we can.
Looking For Something Specific?
Account Information and Issues
No, you do not have to set up an account with WickerLiving.com to make a purchase on the website. It is however, highly recommended to set up an account and can be beneficial to you for the following reasons:
- Even if you’re not purchasing anything, setting up an account personalizes your visits. When you sign-in to your account and shop, WickerLiving.com will retain your shopping information so that when you return, any saved information in your cart or wish list will be preserved and be there when you come back. Note: Credit Card data is not retained.
- You will be able to review your on-line purchases.
- You will be able to review the status of your order.
One of the possible problem is that your account is not verified.
This is most likely a memory problem with your browser. Browsers contain cookies placed by websites. Please follow steps below to delete the browser cookies:
- Go to the AboutCookies.org website and follow the instructions to delete the cookies for your web browser.
- Once you have deleted the cookies, Try again.
If you saved a link to a product and when you click on that link or type the address in on the URL line and it takes you to a different product on our website, that generally means that that product is no longer available. When we no longer carry a product, we remove the product and page from our website and we redirect the old link to a similar product page.
- In such an event, you can Contact Us to verify that the product is available or not.
It is easy to get your password.
- Go to the Control Panel located in the top of the right navigation bar.
- Click on the Forgot Password link. You will be prompted with a window to enter your email address (It must be the same email address you registered with WickerLiving.com). The password will be sent automatically to the registered email address.
Changing your personal account information is easy.
- Go to Control Panel located in the top of the right navigation bar.
- Click on the Sign-In link.
- Log-in to your account using the email address and password you created when you established your account.
- Once you have logged in, Go to the Control Panel again and locate the “My Account” link and click on it.
- Now you have access to your profile data through tabs on the page including: Account Details, Address Book, Order History, Bonuses and Wish List.
- You can now change data that is editable.
- Once you change the data, you hit the submit button to save it.
Cushions & Fabric
The yardage required for a swivel rocker cushion is as follows:
- Solid Color: Fabric and overall print is 2.5 yards. The direction of print not defined in any particular direction.
- Stripe Fabric: 3.5 yards.
- Floral Fabric or one directional print (such as tree, boat, fish, animal, people or any print that does not look like overall print): is 3.5 yards. In other words, if all the figures on the print are in one direction and when the fabric is wrapped around the cushion the fabric will look upside down when turned over, then more yardage is required. You must consider the fabric repeat pattern and matching to reverse the image when the cushion is made made so that when it is turned over to use the other side it does not look upside down.
Note: This is based on a standard 54 inch width fabric where one yard is 36 in. x 54 in.
To properly measure your furniture or old cushions so that you can order replacements, you must consider several important things. The width, depth and thickness of your cushion. If you have your old cushions and they are in good shape you can measure them or you can measure the furniture frame where the cushion sits. The best explanation and instructions can be found by reading our blog article Measuring Deep Seating Furniture For Replacement Cushions
Measuring your standard patio furniture so that you can order replacement cushions is very easy to do. Generally speaking, you need to measure the width and depth of the furniture where the cushion sits. For better details on how to do this right, please read our blog article Measuring Standard Furniture for Replacement Cushions
Yes, we have some good information. We have two articles that will be very helpful in your search for information. The articles are: Learning About Deep Seating Furniture Cushions – Part 1 and Deep Seating Furniture Cushions Part 2
Taking care of you cushions is important if you want them to last. Keeping them clean, dry and free from organic dust and dirt keep them looking good and reduces risk of mold and mildew. We suggest reading a short article How to Care For Outdoor Patio Cushions that does a good job covering the topic.
Buying replacement cushions can be a daunting task. But it does not have to be. Following some straight forward guidelines will help you. Read our article A Guide To Buying Outdoor Wicker Furniture Cushions
Choosing the right fabric for your application is very important and should not be taken for granted. There are different fabrics available for indoor and outdoor use. Please read our article Learn About Different Cushion Fabrics and Choosing the Right Ones for You to find the answers you are looking for.
When new, a one tuft chair cushion is about five inches thick and very soft and puffy. It will eventually flatten down a bit to about three to three-and-a-half inches. A four tuft chair cushion when new is between three and four inches thick depending on the size of the seat cushion and pretty much stays that way. A four tuft chair cushion is slightly more firm than a single tuft chair cushion. The four tuft chair cushion may flatten out about a half inch over time. But the four tuft cushions will hold their shape longer than a one tuft cushion.
Yes, you can call 610-991-0110 to place orders over the phone.
- Customer Service Hours: 9AM-9PM Monday Through Friday and 9AM to 5PM Saturday.
- If no answer, leave message, someone will get back to you shortly during regular business hours.
Yes, you can ask questions by emailing us using our Contact Us
- We reply to emails within 24 hours during regular scheduled business days.
Natural wicker needs to be cleaned carefully. Clean you’re natural wicker with a soft bristled brush, vacuum and soft damp cloth to remove light dirt and dust. To learn more, read our article on How to Clean and Seal Wicker
Resin wicker is tough stuff and can be easily cleaned using a mixture of dish soap & water, soft towels. Rinse with a hose. Never use anything that can scratch the resin. If you would like to know more, read our article How to Clean your Resin Wicker.
We recognize that it is important to have the right furniture and right attitude in order to take full advantage of your patio, relax and enjoy it. Choosing furniture is personal and you should choose pieces that you think you will be comfortable with. We can help you answer specific questions about the different pieces. We recommend reading our article How to Relax On Your Patio Furniture to lean more.
It would be presumptuous for us to in this case to say which one is better. The lounge chair is stationary and you must always lay with your legs stretched out. With a chair and an ottoman, you have the choice to sit up straight with your feet on the ground or use the ottoman to raise your feet and stretch out. You might be interested in reading our article Ottoman Furniture For The Head and Feet and learn more.
Here are 10 things to help you get started that you should know about shopping for wicker furniture:
- What type of material is the frame made from?
- What type of material is the wicker weave made from?
- What type of material are the cushions & cushion covers made from?
- Does the product come in different color finishes?
- How many pieces of furniture are in the furniture collection?
- Do they have want you want in stock if not, how long to get it?
- What is the warranty on the frame and the cushions?
- What is the company’s return policy?
- What is the shipping or delivery charge?
- Who should you contact should you have a problem?
To learn more details, read our article Check List of Top 10 Things To Ask Or Look For When Shopping For Wicker Furniture.
Yes, we have collected some good tips to help you protect your furniture from thieves.
- Keep yard gates closed and locked when you’re not home or when you’re not in view of your outdoor furniture.
- Keep yards lit at night. Thieves don’t like to be seen.
- Advise neighbors to contact local authorities when they see something suspicious happening in your yard. Have them contact you as a follow-up.
- Install motion detection alarms that ward off unwanted intruders that can be easily set and deactivated by you from within your home or a smart phone. These should alarm inside and outdoors as well.
- Where feasible, use plastic coated cable with locks and bind your furniture to heavy or non movable objects.
- Install security cameras/equipment that are obvious but not able to be disabled by intruders. This may also assist in the recovery and reduced home owners insurance costs. Check with your agent.
- Although not convenient, move furniture indoors or in a locked shed when not in use.
Read our article How To Secure Your Furniture to learn more details.
We developed the top 10 things to consider to help you get organized and get your early spring activities accomplished.
- Obtain a calendar you can mark
- Mark your calendar with activities you want to accomplish
- Plan ahead
- Visit your garden supply store and prepare for yard work
- Plan to clean your patio furniture
- Plan on new furniture you want or cushions that need to be replaced
- Mark a day to inspect the outside of your home
- Schedule a day for window and door inspection
- Schedule a day after window and door maintenance to wash windows
- After bad weather has passed, put out your furniture and cushions and begin to enjoy the outdoors
Below are some highlights of the history:
- Ancient Egypt made and used wicker
- In the 1900s, the English took fancy to wicker furniture
- It began to replace cloth furniture because it stayed cleaner
- Pieces of wicker furniture came over on the Mayflower
- Wicker caught on in the early 1900s
- Cyrus Wakefield Started making wicker furniture in Boston
- In the 1020s there was a vast assortment of wicker available in the United States
- Modern wicker came into being in the late 1900s and very strong in the 2000s.
More details can be found in our article History of Wicker: From Egypt to 2013.
Natural wicker and resin wicker are your two choices. Resin wicker can be used indoors or outdoors. Natural wicker should only be used where the outdoor elements won’t bother it too much. For a covered porch, you should be able to use natural or resin wicker providing your furniture stays protected, particularly from rain and humidity.
- Using resin wicker, you will never have to worry about the finish or materials deteriorating and you’ll have little or no maintenance
- With natural wicker you will have deterioration of the finish and materials over time and you will probably have to re-glue, re-nail and re-paint form time to time.
- We wrote an article called Choosing the Right Wicker Furniture that digs into this topic a little deeper if you’re interested.
Wicker is something that is woven such as a basket, chair or cabinet. So, if it’s woven, it’s wicker. It does not matter what the material is made from, as long as it woven. Learn more by reading our article All About Wicker
You should consider the situation in which you will be using your furniture. Whether you are entertaining, dining or simply realizing, the layout plays an important role in a successful implementation. Read our article on Arranging Patio Furniture Is Situational to get a better idea of how to more forward depending on the situation.
Natural wicker is made of natural vegetation products such as reeds, rattan, palm, vines, willow or grasses. Sometimes materials such as rattan, steel or wood are used for wicker furniture frames. The wicker material is grown, harvested, dried and later hand crafted into wicker furniture, baskets, lamps, rugs, trunks, hampers, planters, carpers and other home décor products. Check out our blog article “All About Wicker” to learn more.
Rattan furniture is made from the rattan vine. It grows very long and can be bent and formed into very strong elegant furniture. It is commonly known as pole furniture. To learn more details, read our article “Learn About Rattan Furniture“.
From more than a few feet away, it is sometimes difficult to tell the difference between natural wicker and outdoor all-weather resin wicker. Close inspection reveals the answer. Natural wicker can be made from a variety of natural vegetation products such as reed, rattan, palm vine or grasses. The texture is typically somewhat rough unless painted in which case it is smooth. Natural wicker is typically finished with stains, paints and other coloring and sealing materials. Natural wicker is also available in its natural state without any outer paints or stains.
Outdoor all-weather resin wicker is manufactured from a man made material called resin which resembles a plastic. The resin contains color pigments through out and has no paint, stain or outer covering. However, it is a special resin that is designed to inhibit adverse weather and moisture condition. Resin wicker is typically smooth as compared to natural wicker. At close look, it resembles a smooth plastic material rather than that of a natural woody product. But don’t jump to conclusions about it not being a high quality product because it is made from resin. It is by far the most desirable elegant superior outdoor furniture available on the market.
Care must be taken in choosing the right type of furniture for your situation. In as much as you can always use all-weather resin wicker outdoors or indoors, its not always advisable to do the opposite with natural wicker. Natural wicker products can withstand a certain amount of outdoor abuse by weather conditions, until they begin to degrade. Using natural wicker outdoors will require annual maintenance to ensure that it lasts. We recommend reading the article Choosing the Right Furniture on our blog for things you should consider when evaluating what type of furniture you want to buy and use.
Bamboo wicker refers to furniture and decor items that are manufactured using bamboo that is woven all or in part to make the product. To learn more about bamboo wicker, read our article What is Bamboo Wicker?.
You need to know about the materials it’s made from, the type of resin used, what the cushion material is made from and more. You should read our article Check List of Top 10 Things to Ask or Look for When Shopping for Wicker Furniture
Please Contact Us or call us at 610-991-0110 and allow us to assist you with your inquiry.
Yes, we can send you fabric swatches! Wicker Living offers you the opportunity to order up to four fabric swatches for free! You can order Lloyd Flanders fabric swatches that are used for Lloyd Flanders furniture cushions, or you can order swatches for custom-made furniture cushions. After you receive the swatches, and you need to see more, you may order another set of swatches. Swatches are sent out by the next day through USPS mail. Allow a few days to receive your swatch order.
Yes, WickerLiving.com can supply large quantities of products for restaurants, bars, hotels, motels, condominiums, ice cream parlors, offices, patios, pools and other large seating areas.
- Depending on the quantities, color finishes and fabric required, its best to contact one of our customer service representatives to help your with placing large orders.
- Large order may require us to acquire more merchandise than what is currently available from stock. This is not generally a problem, but may take a little time to acquire all the pieces. It’s best to Contact Us prior to placing a commercial order to work out details and prices.
- Please use our web form and Contact Us or call us at 610-991-0110 and allow us to assist you with your inquiry and order.
Payment and Security
Pay On-Line or Call
- NEVER send us credit card information electronically by email or FAX, through hard copy mail or leave it on voice mail. We CANNOT accept payments through these methods.
- Pay securely On-Line with a charge card or your Paypal account through PayPal.
- You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, you can use your charge card.
- Pay over the telephone with a charge card.
- Special orders or circumstances may require us to send you an invoice to be paid on-line.
Your transaction is secure when you shop at WickerLiving.com.
- PayPal safeguards your data with their PCI-compliant standards for data protection so you don’t have to worry.
- PayPal does not share your financial information with us. We never see your payment card information. For security and compliance reasons, it is solely handled through PayPal.
- Paying over the phone requires you to orally pass on your confidential personal and payment card information to us prior to us inputting the information and processing it. We do not record or store your payment card information on our systems electronic or otherwise. Wells Fargo Bank processes the transactions we take over the telephone. Their system is secure and PCI compliant.
- WickerLiving.com’s systems and practices are secure. Our website, systems and business practices are tested and reviewed by TrustWave for security and compliance regularly.
- PayPal is an On-Line money processing service that helps people and businesses pay and get paid fast and safe.
- They offer the ability for you to use your payment card or establish a PayPal account where you can send and receive money without sharing financial information.
- www.WickerLiving.com uses PayPal as its on-line processing agent.
No, you do not need a PayPal account to make purchases on WickerLiving.com. You can use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute payment cards to make your purchases or use your PayPal account. Any of these choices are secure.
When you check out through PayPal you can:
- Use a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute.
- Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
- Card types that are currently not compatible with PayPal Merchant Services are:
Procurement and private label credit cards (such as a department store credit card).
- Debit cards requiring a numeric password and pin-pad for entry.
PayPal is our website payment card processor. If you attempted to place an order on-line through our website and had problems completing the transaction you are going to have to request assistance from either PayPal or your payment card company. Use our Contact Us website form or call 610-991-0110 to let us know.
- Wicker Living, LLC cannot contact your bank or PayPal on your behalf regarding your payment card information for security reasons due to privacy laws.
- Contact the payment card issuing bank and ask them why it was rejected. The issuing back will be able to answer any reasons for rejection. You will need to resolve the issue before trying to check out again.
- You can try calling Paypal to see why they rejected your transaction, but you will probably have to contact the issuing bank anyway. PayPal can be contacted by calling 888-221-1161. Tell the attendant your were trying to check out through www.WickerLiving.com and your transaction was rejected and you would like to know why. Resolve the issue and then try to process the transaction again.
- If your charge card was rejected On-Line, it will most likely be rejected if we take it over the telephone.
- If you are having an issue strictly related to using PayPal and there is nothing wrong with your payment card, we will assist you in completing the transaction by taking your order over the phone.
- For personal or business Paypal account issues, contact Paypal directly by calling 888-221-1161
- Wicker Living cannot contact PayPal on your behalf regarding your personal or business PayPal account for security reasons due to privacy laws.
- If your charge card was refused, you need to contact your charge card company.
Many of the products offered on the WickerLiving.com website are custom-made to order and are not returnable. Lloyd Flanders Loom Wicker products, Lloyd Flanders cushions, and all custom-made cushions are not returnable. Original shipping fees are not returnable. For the products that are returnable, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Returns can be exchanged and credited toward other merchandise with a 20% restocking fee. Additional shipping charges may apply on any new orders depending on the product.
For items that can be returned:
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition within 10 days after having received the merchandise.
- No refunds will be given if returns are not actually return shipped within 10 days after receiving the merchandise.
- The customer is responsible for packaging and handling return shipments so that merchandise is not damaged during return shipping.
- The customer is responsible for arranging and paying all return shipping costs.
- The customer is responsible for any handling any damage claims that result in return shipping.
- Exceptions: Special orders, custom-made orders and custom features added to a product can not be returned or refunded.
- Services provided and paid for by the customer in original order can not be refunded.
The likelihood of you receiving a defective product is small. However, if you were to receive a defective product, it is probably because it got damaged during transit.
- Contact Us or call us at 610-991-0110 as soon as you determine the merchandise was received and found to be defective.
- Read and follow the instructions in Section F – Receiving instructions and Identifying Damages located in our Terms Of Service.
Shipping & Receiving
Handling and Shipping time depends on many factors. The actual shipping time takes 1-10 days once the order is packed and picked up at the manufacturing facility by the shipping agent.
- We notify you on the invoice you receive by email when we when we expect to be able to ship your order.
- For most small items, we ship by FEDEX parcel service. or UPS. Depending on the destination, once shipped, deliveries generally take between 1 to 4 days with Fedex & UPS.
- For large bulky shipments, we ship via a common carrier better known as freight trucking company. Depending on your location in the US, it generally takes 2 to 10 days to receive a shipment once shipped from the factory.
- Most of the items we sell take time to manufacture and get packed and shipped. None of our products are pre-prepackaged and therefore need to be hand packed as the orders are completed and prepared for shipping.
- Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. Depending on where your order is in the process and the specifics of what needs to be done to complete your order is what will dictate how long it takes to complete. Depending on the time of year, this may take days or it may take weeks depending on the volume of work that needs to be completed in the factories.
- Lloyd Flanders Loom wicker frames and cushions are all made from scratch to order and can take up to 5-weeks to complete and then ship during normal conditions. Exceptions may apply to extend this 5-week window.
- Custom-Made Cushions are made from scratch to order and require approximately 3-4 weeks of manufacturing time then ship.
- Orders such as furniture without custom-made cushions generally are shipped a little sooner than furniture with cushions. However, custom made loom furniture can still take up to 5-weeks to complete then ship.
- The Wicker Living, LLC is not responsible for delays due to any factors affecting carrier delivery schedules.
You need to follow our Parcel Service Receiving Instructions in the unlikely event that damage occurred during shipment. If damage occurred during shipping, Wicker Living, can handle the claim for you and either replace or repair any damaged merchandise quickly.
- You need to follow the Parcel Service Receiving Instruction specified in our Terms of Service
- Download our Parcel Service Receiving Instructions PDF
You need to follow our Common Carrier Freight Service Receiving Instructions in the unlikely event that damage occurred during shipment. If damage occurred during shipping, Wicker Living, can handle the claim for you and either replace or repair any damaged merchandise quickly.
- You need to follow Common Carrier Freight Service Receiving Instructions specified in our Terms of Service
- Download Common Carrier Freight Service Receiving Instructions PDF
If you received a damaged shipment, you need to make sure you follow the receiving instructions. Call us at 610-991-0110 to let us know what happened and we will assist you to correct the problem.
Wicker Living, LLC sells its own custom cushion products and is an agent and reseller for Lloyd Flanders products. The warranty is the same weather you buy Wicker Living, LLC custom cushions or Lloyd Flanders Furniture and cushions.
For Lloyd Flanders products, Lloyd Flanders will work through Wicker Living, LLC to assure you of the highest level of customer satisfaction and support for Lloyd Flanders products warranty claims.
Wicker Living, LLC makes every effort to ensure that all products sold by them are of high quality and durability and are free from defects in materials and workmanship. Wicker Living, LLC offers this limited warranty to the original owner that its products are free from manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials of products sold by Wicker Living, LLC for the original owner.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for a period of three years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for a period of one year.
- Stone tops are warranted for a period of one year.
- If the product fails in accordance with the warranty, Wicker Living, LLC or Wicker Living, LLC working through Lloyd Flanders will replace or repair the merchandise during the warranty period.
- Wicker Living, LLC, or Lloyd Flanders may send a representative to the customer’s location to inspect the merchandise.
- If the product must be returned for repairs or replacement under this warranty, the customer is responsible for obtaining packing material and packing the product in preparation for return and ensuring pickup by the assigned shipping company. Wicker Living, LLC or Lloyd Flanders will arrange the shipping.
- The warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents; use of the product for something other than its original intent; repairs or alterations outside our facilities; or lack of maintenance. Wicker Living, LLC shall in no event be liable for death or injuries to persons or property for incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our products.
- Proper maintenance of the product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This includes but is not limited to annual inspection of frames and touch-up of any minor damage of the product and regular cleaning and inspection of cushions.
- Product warranty claims may be filed with Wicker Living, LLC using the Contact Us website form on our WickerLiving.com website. A detailed explanation of the claim, photographs of the affected part or area and proof of purchase must be included with the claim.
- Proof of purchase includes the original invoice from Wicker Living, LLC.
- Alternatively, the customer can send the required warranty claim and proof of purchase to: Wicker Living, LLC 1924 Fawn Lane Hellertown, PA 18055.