We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed to non-affiliates, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. If you purchase Wicker Living, LLC products and services, we collect and store billing and credit card information. Wicker Living, LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Wicker Living, LLC will not delete customer information for paying members. However, Wicker Living, LLC reserves the right to delete customer information for members with a free account status at any time.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by Wicker Living, LLC.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Wicker Living, LLC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the WickerLiving.com website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Wicker Living, LLC.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Wicker Living, LLC's Q&A product, communications between you and a participating attorney are not confidential. For quality assurance purposes, and in order to deliver the Wicker Living, LLC services, Wicker Living, LLC will have access to your communications with participating attorneys.
- Wicker Living. LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from WickerLiving.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Wicker Living, LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the WickerLiving.com and Wicker Living, LLC family of websites.
Use of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate WickerLiving.com and deliver the services you have requested. Wicker Living, LLC will send one welcome email following registration to all registered patrons. We will also periodically send service updates to registered users.
- Wicker Living, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Wicker Living, LLC and its affiliates. Wicker Living, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current products and services or of potential new products and services that may be offered.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Wicker Living, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Wicker Living, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Wicker Living, LLC may share your information with third parties who perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Wicker Living, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Wicker Living, LLC keeps track of the website pages our customers visit within WickerLiving.com, in order to determine what WickerLiving.com product and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within WickerLiving.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Wicker Living, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Wicker Living, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Wicker Living, LLC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WickerLiving.com, or the public.