We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed to non-affiliates, or loaned!
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail us.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. If you purchase Wicker Living, LLC products and services, we collect and store billing and credit card information. Wicker Living, LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Wicker Living, LLC will not delete customer information for paying members. However, Wicker Living, LLC reserves the right to delete customer information for members with a free account status at any time.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by Wicker Living, LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Wicker Living, LLC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the WickerLiving.com website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Wicker Living.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Wicker Living, LLC's Q&A product, communications between you and a participating attorney are not confidential. For quality assurance purposes, and in order to deliver the Wicker Living, LLC services, Wicker Living, LLC will have access to your communications with participating attorneys.
- Wicker Living. LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from WickerLiving.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Wicker Living, LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the WickerLiving.com and Wicker Living, LLC family of websites.
Use of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate WickerLiving.com and deliver the services you have requested. Wicker Living, LLC will send one welcome email following registration to all registered patrons. We will also periodically send service updates to registered users.
- Wicker Living, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Wicker Living, LLC and its affiliates. Wicker Living, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current products and services or of potential new products and services that may be offered.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Wicker Living, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Wicker Living, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Wicker Living, LLC may share your information with third parties who perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Wicker Living, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Wicker Living, LLC keeps track of the website pages our customers visit within WickerLiving.com, in order to determine what WickerLiving.com product and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within WickerLiving.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Wicker Living, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Wicker Living, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Wicker Living, LLC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WickerLiving.com, or the public.
What We Do With Your Information
- Wicker Living, LLC will be what’s known as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to create an account, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, on your account page by using our contact us form or by contacting us at [ContactUs@WickerLiving.com].
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We use a third party payment processor(s) to process payments made to us. In connection with the processing of such payments, we do not retain any personally identifiable information or any financial information such as credit card numbers.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the United States Of America (USA). For the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the USA on a secure server behind a firewall. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
- Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- $XCART_SESSION_NAME (xid_...), Remembers the user's shopping cart contents. Remembers the user's personal account information (name, address, orders history, etc)
- eucl_cookie_access EU Cookie Law module cookie; stores the user's cookie preferences
- $XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'C_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'B_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'A_remember'
$XCART_SESSION_NAME . 'P_remember'
Allow to restore the user's context (store codes that allow X-Cart to know where to redirect the user after log-in, store some parameters for wishlist and special offers bonuses pages)
Remember the user's membership in an affiliate program (if any)
Stores Mailchimp campaign ID and landing site
Allow collection of statistics on the user's purchases
- GreetingCookie Remembers the user's name for the greeting message
- store_language Remembers the user's language preferences
- RefererCookie Stores the URL of the site from which the user came to the store
Age of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions and Contact Information
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Data Protection Officer at [ContactUs@WickerLiving.com].