Outdoor Chaise Cushions With Tufts or Buttons
New outdoor chaise cushions are the best way to freshen up your home or patio. But, let’s face it if you have old, worn-out cushions that are less than aesthetically pleasing, it’s time to get replacements. Fortunately, the solution to this problem is easier than you think. You can accomplish buying new cushions without spending a fortune.
Wicker Living, LLC offers this high-quality two-piece seat and back outdoor chaise cushions in various shapes and sizes. You can choose from three seat cushion shapes and four back cushion shapes.
Tufted outdoor chaise cushions are more common than foam cushions because they are more economical and just about as comfortable. In addition, you can select sewn circle tufts or buttons to accent your cushions in several different available patterns..
We fill each outdoor chaise cushion with pure spun polyester fiber, ensuring you can comfortably relax. We use the tufting or buttons to help stabilize the polyester fiber fill. The tufting offers an elegant appearance not found in solid foam cushions.
Most people do not elect to use welt on tufted cushions. But if you do, there are different welt styles that you can choose. The three cushion styles you can choose for your outdoor chaise cushions will aesthetically change your furniture appearance. However, it won’t necessarily change the feel or affect its longevity.
Our outdoor chaise cushions are made of long-lasting, high-quality materials ensuring you get through many enjoyable seasons. If you are in the sunbelt, consider using Sunbrella® or Outdura® Fabrics to limit fading due to damaging ultraviolet light.
You can use both sides of the tufted or buttoned outdoor chaise lounge cushions to help extend its life. If one side starts to wear out or becomes permanently marked, you can flip it over and use the other!
Tufting provides an elegant look, but the cushions are not flat. If you want a flat seat cushion or need a thicker cushion with a little more support, you need a solid foam chaise seat cushion.
Order your tufted outdoor chaise cushions today to ensure you enjoy a more comfortable and relaxing time in your sunroom or on the patio.
Tufted Outdoor Chaise Seat Cushions
Note: Standard tufted outdoor chaise cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 22″ W x 53″ L +$0 (Default Selection)
- 22″ W x 54″ L +$3.25
- 22″ W x 55″ L +$6.25
Tufted Outdoor Chaise Back Cushions
Note: Standard tufted outdoor chaise cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 16″ High: -$11
- 17″ High: -$7
- 18″ High: -$4
- 19″ High: +$0 (Default Selection)
- 20″ High: +$4
- 21″ High: +$7
- 22″ High: +$11
Outdoor Chaise Lounge Seat and Back Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted seat cushions for outdoor chaise seats are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of a chaise lounge cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness of the cushions depends on how many tufts or buttons we use and the type of fabric. Therefore, when you receive a new cushion, it is puffier and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″.
In addition, when you receive the new cushions, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered. Because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
The standard tufted back cushions are about 5″-6″ thick without tufts or buttons. When we add tufts or buttons to the cushions, they lose some thickness. For example, a back cushion with one tuft will be about 4″-5″ thick, and one with four tufts or buttons will be but never get less than 3″ thick.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential. For example, cushions with one tuft might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time. Cushions with four tufts will be about 4″-4.5″ thick when you receive them but will settle down to 3″ to 3.5″ thick.
Seat Cushion Shapes
- Arched at Back
- Rounded Back Corners
- Square Back Corners
Chaise Seat Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 4-Tufts in 1-Row +$0 (Default Selection)
- 4-Buttons in 1-Row +$8
- 5-Tufts in 1-Row +$5
- 5-Buttons in 1-Row +$10
- 8-Tufts in 2-Rows of 4 +$8
- 8-Buttons in 2-Rows of 4 +$16
- 10-Tufts in 2-Rows of 5 +$10
- 10-Buttons in 2-Rows of 5 +$20
Chaise Seat Cushion Ties
- None: $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of Back Ties +$5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$10
- 1-Long Set of Back Ties +$3
- 2-Sets of Front Ties +$5
Chaise Back Cushion Shapes
- Arched at Back
- Standard Rounded Back Corners
- Square Back Corners
- Soft Rounded Top Corners
Chaise Back Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- No Tufts or Buttons Back Sewn Closed $0 (Default Selection)
- No Tufts or Buttons – Zippered Removable Cover +$15
- 1-Center Tuft +$1
- 1-Center Button +$2
- 2-Tufts Across Horizontal +$2
- 2-Buttons Across Horizontal +$4
- 4-Tufts in a Square +$4
- 4-Buttons in a Square +$8
- 4-Tufts in a Diamond +$4
- 4-Buttons in a Diamond +$8
Chaise Back Cushion Ties
- No Ties $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of Back Ties On Top +$5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties On Top & 2-Sets on Bottom +$10
- 1-Long Set of Ties
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt Seat and Back +$16
- Boxed w/Double Welt Seat & Single Welt Back +$117
- Boxed w/Double Welt Seat & Back +$153
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted outdoor chaise cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category you choose.
- These are new custom-made tufted style outdoor chaise cushions.
- Cushions are handcrafted polyester fiber-filled cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor chaise lounge cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted chaise cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of accessory options.
- Our tufted chaise lounge replacement cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the chaise outdoor chaise cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your outdoor chaise cushions.
- All tufted outdoor chaise cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Chaise Lounge Cushions
Replacement chaise lounge cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the chaise cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had a different fabric pattern or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. In addition, ordering replacement cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Our standard design outdoor chaise seat and back cushion set are offered in different shapes to conform to your furniture. We sew our standard cushion fabric covers with a knife edge around the cushion’s sides. These outdoor cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you select a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge.
We sew double welt along the four top and bottom seams. When choosing double welt, it’s best to select buttons rather than tufts.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted Chaise Lounge Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your chaise cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. In addition, Sunbrella chaise cushions and Outdura outdoor chaise cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium acrylic fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will get a different selection of florals and other patterns with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics than you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
When you buy new polyester fiber-filled outdoor chaise cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned chaise cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how they are manufactured ensure true comfort and cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage. Report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.