Outdoor Couch Cushions – Seat & Back Sets
On this page, you can select popular sizes of custom-made replacement outdoor couch cushions with solid foam seats and fiber-filled backs that fit patio couches & couch gliders. We make our outdoor couch cushions using quality materials that hold up to the outdoor conditions and feel and look great for a long time. Replacing those old worn-out cushions with new outdoor couch cushions will revive the look and comfort of your outdoor furniture and improve the aesthetics of your patio.
Outdoor couch cushions are an easy and cost-effective way to update your patio furniture. Our variety of vivid colors and patterns will add a touch of style to your patio, deck, or four-season room. Enjoy your time outdoors with our durable and comfortable outdoor couch cushions.
If you enjoy spending time on your patio or have a nice backyard barbecuing with friends and family, you need to act now. Don’t let those ugly, uncomfortable outdoor couch cushions ruin your relaxation time – instead, order some new, comfortable, stylish cushions from us!
We have a vast selection of colors and patterns to choose from, so you can find the perfect look to complement your patio. And our high-quality fabrics will resist fading and wear and tear, so you’ll be able to enjoy your cushions for years to come.
So don’t wait – spruce up your outdoor space today with our comfy and stylish outdoor couch cushions!
Outdoor Couch Cushions Seat Sizes
Note: All seat cushions have zippered removable covers.
- (Total 66.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.0″ W x 24″ D -$6
- (Total 67.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.5″ W x 24″ D +$0 (Default Selection)
- (Total 69.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.0″ W x 24″ D +$15
- (Total 70.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.5″ W x 24″ D +$42
- (Total 66.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.0″ W x 25″ D +$15
- (Total 67.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.5″ W x 25″ D +$21
- (Total 69.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.0″ W x 25″ D +$36
- (Total 67.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.5″ W x 25″ D +$45
- (Total 66.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.0″ W x 26″ D +$36
- (Total 67.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 22.5″ W x 26″ D +$42
- (Total 69.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.0″ W x 26″ D +$60
- (Total 67.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 23.5″ W x 26″ D +$66
- (Total 72.0″ Wide) 3-Seats: 24.0″ W x 26″ D +$99
- (Total 73.5″ Wide) 3-Seats: 24.5″ W x 26″ D +$114
Couch Cushion Seat Thickness
- 4″ Thick Seat: -$30
- 5″ Thick Seat: +0.00 (Default Selection)
- 6″ Thick Seat: +$30
Couch Cushion Seat Shape
- Arched Back
- Standard Rounded Back Corners
- Square Back Corners
Couch Back Cushion Width
- The back cushions are the same width as the seat cushions you choose.
Couch Back Cushion Height
- 16″ High: -$-42
- 17″ High: -$31.50
- 18″ High: -$21
- 19″ High: -$10.50
- 20″ High: +$0.00 (Default Selection)
- 21″ High: +$10.50
- 22″ High: +$21
Couch Back Cushion Shape
- Arched Top
- Square Corners on Top
- Soft Rounded Pleated Corners on Top
- Standard Rounded Corners on Top
Back Cushion Zipper
- Only back cushions with no tufts or buttons can have a removable cover with a zipper and inner bag.
- When you make your tuft/button selection, you can select a back cushion with a zipper and no tufts or buttons.
Optional Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on Seat & Back Cushion +$25
- Boxed w/Double Welt on Seat & Single Welt on Back Cushion +$50
- Boxed w/Double Welt on Seat & Back Cushion +$115
Select Back Cushion Styling Tufts/Buttons or None
Note: Only back cushions with No Tufts or Buttons are available with zippered removable covers and an inner casing bag. All other back cushion selections have the back cushion covers sewn closed.
- No Tufts or Buttons With Zippered Removable Cover and inner casing bag $15.00
- No Tufts or Buttons With No Zipper +$0.00
- 1- Sewn Circle Tuft – Centered +$3
- 2-Sewn Circle Tufts – Across Horizontal +$6
- 4-Sewn Circle Tufts – Diamond Shape +$12
- 4-Sewn Circle Tufts – Square Shape +$12
- 1-Button – Centered +$6
- 2-Buttons – Centered Across Horizontal +$24
- 4-Buttons – Diamond Shape +$24
- 4-Buttons – Square Shape +$24
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The choice of fabric will affect the price of the outdoor couch cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the price of the Cushion set except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the Cushion Set from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category.
- New custom-made original-style replacement deep-seat couch cushions for your patio couch, rocker, or swivel glider.
- Handcrafted deep seating outdoor couch cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor couch cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our outdoor couch cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our deep seating outdoor couch replacement cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Outdoor couch cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, shape, thickness, and accessories for your cushions.
- We construct the seat cushions with solid foam for ultimate support and comfort with a one-inch Dacron wrap that gives it a soft surface, makes the Cushion look new, and limits wrinkles.
- Back cushions are constructed of 100% polyester fiber fill that provides that deep, soft, comfortable cushioning you expect from deep seating back cushions.
- Choose to have full puffy soft back cushions with no tufts or buttons or select tufts or buttons for an aesthetic appeal.
- Choose tufts or buttons with one center tuft/button, two horizontal tufts/buttons, or four tufts/buttons in either a square or diamond shape.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your seat and back cushions. Choose from No Welting on your outdoor couch cushions, Single Welting on the seat and back cushions, Boxed with Double Welting on the seat cushion, and Single Welting on the back cushion, or Boxed with double welt on the seat and back cushions.
- All outdoor couch cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Couch Cushions
Replacement couch cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the couch cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years. It only makes sense. When replacing couch cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement couch cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
About This Set of Replacement Outdoor Couch Cushions
Offered here are our standard design seat and back couch cushion set. These outdoor couch cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions, thickness, and shape. Our standard polyester-filled back cushions are about 5-6 inches thick, with the option to make the back cushions tufted or with buttons. In addition, optional welting (piping or cording) is available for the back cushions.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
About the Outdoor Couch Seat Cushion
Each couch seat cushion has squared-off front corners. In addition, you can have the back corners squared-off, arched, or U-Shaped standard rounded back corners typical of many patio furniture styles. The seat cushion is constructed of solid foam with a Dacron wrap to improve ware, softness, and appearance. The seat fabric cover is zippered and removable to make it convenient for cleaning.
About the Outdoor Couch Back Cushion
Each back cushion is as wide as the seat cushion you select and is approximately 6 inches thick with no tufts or buttons. Tufting or buttons slightly reduces the thickness of the back Cushion. You have the option to choose the height of the back Cushion. Removable zippered covers are available on those cushions without tufts or buttons. Adding tufts and buttons means you cannot remove the slipcover. It will be sewn closed.
We use pure spun polyester fiber to fill the back cushions. Casings or back cushion covers are generously filled, creating a luxuriously soft, comfortable polyester fiber. Using inner casings allows you to remove the zippered back cover for cleaning without removing the loose fiber and dealing with residual fiber clinging to the inside of the cover. Select the “No Tufts or Buttons With Zippered Removable Cover” option to order a removable cover with an inner casing bag.
Fabric Selection for Deep Seat Couch Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your deep-seat couch cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or our Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. Sunbrella outdoor couch cushions and Outdura outdoor couch cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will not get the same florals and prints as you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair replacement cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Extreme Comfort Plus Outdoor Cushion
When you buy new deep-seat outdoor couch cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Our replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our Extreme Comfort Plus Cushions have the comfort you feel and can appreciate.
Our deep-seat outdoor couch seat cushions are constructed from multiple layers—an outer one-inch polyester Dacron wrap layer bonded to and sandwiches an inner solid urethane foam layer. The Dacron wrap layer provides a soft surface that limits wrinkles by keeping the fabric cover full, while the solid foam inner core provides stability and support you need for deep seating furniture. The quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions made today.
Our deep-seat outdoor couch back cushions are filled with 100% pure polyester fiber. The polyester fiber fill provides the full soft cushioning effect one expects from deep seating cushions. In addition, the optional choice of tufts or buttons enhances the styling based on taste.
Tufting pinches the front and back panels of the back cover together using sewn circles to provide a unique look. With tufting, the Cushion is not smooth on the surface. Instead, it has depth at each tuft. Buttons offer an aesthetic that many like without pinching the front and back panels of the Cushion together in a tuft, leaving the Cushion’s thickness more consistent than one with tufts. In addition, both tufts and buttons help stabilize the inner fibers to keep them in place.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
There are no reviews yet.