Patio Chair Cushions – Wicker Chair Cushions With Tufts and Buttons
We know that your patio chair cushions will get worn and need replacing. That’s why we offer replacement cushions for wicker furniture and all other styles and types of outdoor furniture.
Don’t spend your time and energy looking for the perfect chair cushion. We design our tufted replacement cushions for wicker furniture to fit on most patio chairs. The shape of the cushion is up to you. Choose from three different shapes from the menu to get the best fit for your patio chairs. The U-shaped chair cushion is one of our most popular shaped cushions second only to the square cushions
This is the perfect product for you. You will find our patio chair cushions comfortable, durable, and eye-catching. This cushion is made with 100% polyester fiber fill and is available in various fabric types, colors, and styles to suit any palette.
With a wide range of replacement cushions for wicker furniture and other types of patio furniture, you’ll find one size that fits your wicker patio chair while keeping comfort and décor in mind.
When finding the right size patio chair cushions for your chairs, we offer a range from 17″ to 24″ cushions.
You can also make your purchase confidently, knowing that the fabric and fill are durable and made with quality materials. This wicker patio chair cushion will last for many seasons without worry.
You can customize your patio chair cushions by selecting tufts or buttons and styling with a welt.
Tufted outdoor chair cushions can use both sides of this cushion. All you have to do is flip the cushion over if it gets marked or heavily worn.
Choose a single tuft or button in the center of the cushion, providing an elegant look, or four tufts or buttons evenly spaced out. At least one tuft is recommended with fiber-filled patio chair cushions because fiber-filled cushions will expand too much when filled without having tufts or buttons. Without tufts or buttons, the cushions will blow up like a balloon when filled. You need a solid foam chair pad if you are looking for a flat-top chair cushion. However, consider the solid foam chair pad if you prefer a flat cushion look.
Order replacement patio chair cushions for wicker furniture now to ensure you enjoy the luxury of the comfortable outdoors.
Tufted Patio Chair Cushion Sizes
Note: Standard tufted patio chair cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 17″ x 17″ +$0 (Default Selection)
- 18″ x 18″ +$5
- 19″ x 119″ +$10
- 20″ x 20″ +$16
- 21″ x 21″ +$21
- 22″ x 22″ +$28
- 23″ x 23″ +$34
- 24″ x 24″ +$45
Patio Chair Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted cushions for chair seats are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of a tufted chair cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness of the cushions depends on how many tufts or buttons we use and the type of fabric. Therefore, when you receive a new cushion, it is puffier and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″.
Also, when you receive the new cushions, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered. Because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
The standard tufted patio chair cushions are about 4″ thick without tufts and about 5″ thick with buttons.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential to relax the newly sewn cover and compact the fiberfill to its nominal level. For example, chair cushions might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time.
Patio Chair Cushion Shape
- Arched back
- Rounded Back Corners (U-Shaped)
- Square Back Corners
Patio Chair Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 1-Center Tuft +$0 (Default Selection)
- 1-Center Button +$2
- 4-Tufts in a Square +$4
- 4-Buttons in a Square +$8
Patio Chair Cushion Ties
- No Ties $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of Back Ties +$5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$10
- 1-Long Set of Back Ties +$3
- 2-Sets of Front Ties +$5
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$10
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$40
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted wicker patio chair cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. These fabrics will cost 25% percent more.>
- New custom-made original-style outdoor patio chair cushions.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor chair cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted patio chair cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our tufted chair replacement cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct our patio cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your wicker patio chair cushions.
- All tufted patio chair cushion fill and fabrics are hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material does not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Patio Chair Cushions
Replacement patio chair cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. For example, suppose your furniture frames are in good condition. In that case, you should replace the wicker chair cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Offered here are our standard-design arched back, square corners and u-shaped patio chair cushions. One of these three chair seat shapes is likely to fit your chair. We sew the cushion fabric cover with a knife edge around the seams for our standard-style cushions. These outdoor cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you choose a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge. The double Welt is along the four top and four bottom seams. It’s best to choose buttons rather than tufts if you use double Welt.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted Patio Chair Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your patio chair cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. Sunbrella chair cushions and Outdura outdoor chair cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays. In addition, these fabrics keep it from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will get a different selection of florals and other prints than you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. We do not warrant cushions against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
Our polyester fiber-filled patio chair cushions are elegant and comfortable premium indoor/outdoor cushions. We design our replacement cushions for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned chair cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how we manufacture cushions ensure true comfortable and cushioning styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Expect y our order to arrive within about four weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the Back of the delivery truck. You cannot use the liftgate on the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.