Patio Loveseat Cushions – Wicker Loveseat Cushions Made In The USA
Our patio loveseat cushions are economically priced and will provide your loveseat with the soft comfort it deserves. Best of all, they are made right here in the USA.
Give your patio loveseat a makeover with our stylish and comfortable cushions! With a wide selection of fabrics to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect wicker loveseat cushion to match your outdoor space.
These outdoor patio loveseat cushions are manufactured with tufts or buttons and provide the comfort you desire for your outdoor space. Plus, they’re economical to get the look and feel you want without breaking the bank. Trust us – your guests will ask where you got your cushions when they see how good they look and feel.
Our patio loveseat cushions are great replacement cushions for your old worn-out cushions. They are built to look great and last for many seasons, providing long-term comfort and beauty.
Available in a wide variety of lovely fabrics, you will find the perfect match to your decor with our patio loveseat cushions. You can relax in style in these comfortable wicker loveseat cushions. Most importantly, they’re incredibly comfortable.
You have the option to have welting on your cushions. Most people do not order welting (piping or cording) with tufted patio loveseat cushions. However, you can order wicker loveseat cushions with single Welt or boxed with double Welt if that’s what you like.
One important thing to remember about using tufted outdoor loveseat cushions compared to solid foam cushions is that they are more economical. Tufted patio loveseat cushions are economical loveseat cushions with an aesthetic charm and relaxing comfort compared to solid foam loveseat cushions. If that is something important to you, don’t worry, our tufted patio loveseat cushions are very comfortable, and you won’t be disappointed.
If you are looking for a flat-top loveseat cushion, you need a solid foam loveseat cushion solid foam loveseat cushion. Tufted cushions provide the ability to use both sides of this cushion. However, if you prefer a flat look, we suggest you consider a solid foam loveseat cushion.
So why not add a little bit of luxury to your outdoor relaxing space at an economical price with our tufted patio loveseat cushions? You won’t be disappointed!
Tufted Patio Loveseat Cushions
Note: Standard tufted loveseat cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 42″W x 18″D +$ 0.00 (Default Selection)
- 43″W x 19″D +$5
- 44″W x 20″D +$18
- 46″W x 22″D +$36
- 48″W x 24″D +$56
Patio Loveseat Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted loveseat cushions are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of a tufted cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness depends on how many tufts or buttons are used and the type of fabric. When you receive a new cushion, it will be puffed up and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″. Also, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric. So over time, it reaches its designed dimensions and thickness. So, using the cushion when you get it is important.
Outdoor Loveseat Cushion Shape
- Rounded back corners.
- Square Back Corners
Loveseat Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 3-Tufts in 1-Row +$0 (Default Selection)
- 3-Buttons in 1-Row +$6
- 6-Tufts in 2-Rows of 3 +$6
- 6-Buttons in 2-Rows of 3+$12
- 8-Tufts in 2-Rows of 4 +$8
- 8-Buttons in 2-Rows of 4 +$16
Loveseat Cushion Ties
- No Ties $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of Back Ties +$5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$10
- 1-Long Set of Back Ties +$3
- 2-Sets of Front Ties +$5
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$15
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$80
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted outdoor loveseat cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category you choose.
- New custom-made original style replacement tufted patio loveseat cushions.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled loveseat cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor loveseat cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted loveseat cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our tufted loveseat replacement cushions are custom-made in the USA from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted loveseat cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the loveseat cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your loveseat cushions.
- All tufted outdoor loveseat cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Loveseat Cushions
Replacement loveseat cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the Loveseat cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing loveseat cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement loveseat cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
About Replacement Tufted Loveseat Cushions
Offered here are our standard-design loveseat cushions. Each tufted loveseat cushion has squared-off corners in the front and rounded back corners. The standard loveseat fabric cover is sewn with a knife edge around the sides of the cushion. These outdoor loveseat cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you choose a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge. The double Welt will be placed along the four top and bottom seams. It’s best to choose buttons rather than tufts if you use double Welt.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted loveseat Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your tufted loveseat cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. Sunbrella loveseat cushions and Outdura outdoor loveseat cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will not get the same florals and prints as you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
When you buy new polyester fiber-filled outdoor loveseat cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned loveseat cushions are constructed using your choice of fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how they are manufactured ensure true comfort and cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.