Pool Chaise Cushions With Tufts or Buttons
Replacing your pool chaise cushions is easy. Add a new cushion or replace old worn-out cushions and enjoy the summer for a change. If you have an adjustable pool chaise, this one-piece cushion is for you. We price our tufted pool chaise cushions economically to save you money.
We offer high-quality tufted replacement pool chaise cushions that fit most adjustable chaise lounges. In addition, we provide a rectangular-shaped one-piece chaise cushion with a hinge between the seat and back. This cushion has ten tufts or buttons and ties to secure the cushion to the chaise frame.
This pool chaise cushion styling offers ten tufts or ten buttons.is important. So, you can choose to use either sewn circle tufts or buttons in four different styles.
Tufting or using buttons is the way to stabilize the polyester fiber fill used for stuffing the cushion. The tufts and buttons define the cushions making them aesthetically pleasing. This pool chaise cushion does not have a sleek, smooth surface. Instead, they dip where the tuft or button is. Each replacement adjustable chaise cushion is comfortable because we fill it with soft polyester fiber.
We do not offer offered welting for this cushion.
To make sure your replacement pool chaise cushions last a long time, we make them using only high-quality materials. If you live in an area where the Sun is intense, consider using Sunbrella® or Outdura® Fabrics to limit fading due to damaging ultraviolet light.
With tufted cushions, you can use both sides of the cushion. Using both sides helps to extend the cushion life. If one gets worn out or becomes permanently marked, you can flip it over and use the other!
Included with the cushion are cushion ties so you can tie your pool chaise cushion to the furniture frame.
Order your new pool chaise cushions today to make sure you can start enjoying your chaise with true comfort and style!
Tufted Pool Chaise Cushion Size
Note: Standard tufted pool chaise cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 22″ W x 72″ D (Default Selection)
Pool Chaise Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted cushions for pool chaise seats are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of an outdoor sofa cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness of the cushions depends on how many tufts or buttons we use and the type of fabric. Therefore, when you receive a new cushion, it is puffier and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″.
In addition, when you receive the new cushions, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered. Because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
The standard tufted pool chaise cushions are about 4″ thick without tufts and about 5″ thick with buttons.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential to relax the newly sewn cover and compact the fiberfill to its nominal level. For example, adjustable chaise cushions might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time.
Chaise Cushion Shapes
- Rectangular with Square Corners
Chaise Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 10-Tufts in 2-Rows of 5 +$0
- 10-Buttons in 2-Rows of 5 +$20
Chaise Cushion Ties
- Cushion Ties included.
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording).
- No welting and single welting are available.
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted pool chaise cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. These fabrics will cost 25% percent more.>
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion. Depending on your chosen fabric category, the price will vary from approximately 30% to 65% more than the base SP fabric price.
- New custom-made original tufted style pool chaise cushions.>
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor sofa cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted pool chaise cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of accessory options.
- Our tufted replacement pool chaise cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the pool chaise cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your outdoor pool chaise cushions.
- All tufted outdoor cushion materials are hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Pool Chaise Cushions
Pool chaise cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the pool chaise cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had a different fabric pattern or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. In addition, ordering replacement cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Our standard design outdoor sofa seat and back cushion set are offered in different shapes to conform to your furniture. We sew our classic cushion fabric covers with a knife edge around the cushion’s sides. These outdoor cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you select a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge.
We sew double welt along the four top and bottom seams. When choosing double welt, it’s best to select buttons rather than tufts.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Indoor/Outdoor Tufted Chaise Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your outdoor pool chaise cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. In addition, Sunbrella pool chaise cushions and Outdura outdoor pool chaise cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium acrylic fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will get a different selection of florals and other patterns with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics than you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the elegance and comfort of Wicker Living, LLC’s premium polyester fiber-filled outdoor pool chaise cushions. Our replacement cushions are for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned sofa cushions are constructed using your choice of fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. We choose quality materials and carefully manufacture them to ensure they are comfortable and have elegant cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for either the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.