Round Outdoor Cushions for Chairs – Round Ottoman Cushions
Wicker Living, LLC’s round outdoor cushions for chairs & round ottoman cushions are perfect for adding extra comfort to your indoor and outdoor furniture.
The round outdoor cushions for chairs & ottomans are made of durable, weather-resistant fabric and come in various colors and sizes. We fill our cushions with 100% pure spun polyester making them soft and comfortable. They are easy to clean and can be used on any outdoor chair or ottoman.
These round outdoor cushions for chairs are available in diameter sizes 17″ through 24″.
Select from optional round cushion tuft and button arrangements that suit your desire. You can also choose from different welt styles. Please select the best options to make your furniture look how it should.
Get seasons of enjoyment and comfort from our round outdoor cushions for chairs and ottomans. We manufacture them to last. Our round cushions are made from high-quality materials, ensuring you get the best there is to offer.
Tufted round outdoor cushions for chairs & ottomans provide the ability to use both sides of this cushion. However, with ties placed on the bottom center of the chair or ottoman cushion, you can only use one side.
Choose a single tuft or button in the center of the cushion, providing an elegant look, or four tufts or buttons evenly spaced out. At least one tuft is recommended with fiber-filled ottoman cushions because fiber-filled cushions will expand too much when filled without having tufts or buttons. Otherwise, they would blow up like a balloon. Therefore, if you are looking for a flat-top ottoman cushion, you need a solid foam ottoman cushion. On the other hand, if you prefer a flat look to your cushions, we suggest you consider a solid foam ottoman cushion.
So, don’t wait; order your tufted ottoman cushions today and enjoy the luxury of a truly comfortable home.
Round Tufted Ottoman Cushion Sizes
Note: Standard tufted ottoman cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 17″ Round Cushion +$0 (Default Selection)
- 18″ Round Cushion +$5
- 19″ Round Cushion +$10
- 20″Round Cushion +$16
- 21″ Round Cushion +$21
- 22″ Round Cushion +$28
- 23″ Round Cushion +$34
- 24″ Round Cushion +$40
Round Chair & Ottoman Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted cushions for pool chaise seats are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of an ottoman or chair cushion will change slightly over time. In addition, the thickness of the cushions depends on how many tufts or buttons we use and the type of fabric. Therefore, when you receive a new cushion, it is puffier and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″.
Also, when you receive the new cushions, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered. Because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
The standard tufted pool chaise cushions are about 4″ thick without tufts and about 5″ thick with buttons.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential to relax the newly sewn cover and compact the fiber-fill to its nominal level. For example, chair cushions might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time.
Chair & Ottoman Cushion Shape
Chair & Ottoman Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 1-Center Tuft +$0 (Default Selection)
- 1-Center Button +$2
- 4-Tufts in a Diamond +$4
- 4-Buttons in a Diamond +$8
Chair & Ottoman Cushion Ties
- No Ties $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of back Ties +$5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$10
- 1-Long Set of Back Ties +$3
- 2-Sets of Front Ties +$5
- 2-Sets of Ties on Sides +$5
- 1-Set of Ties on Bottom Center +$2.5
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$10
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$40
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The choice of fabric will affect the price of the tufted outdoor round chair & ottoman cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. These fabrics will cost 25% percent more.>
- New custom-made original-style round outdoor cushions for chairs & round ottoman cushions.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor chair & ottoman cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted chair & ottoman cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our tufted chair & ottoman replacement cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct round outdoor cushions for chairs and ottomans with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your chair or ottoman cushions.
- All tufted round outdoor chair cushions & ottoman cushions, and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material does not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Chair & Ottoman Cushions
Replacement Chairs & Ottoman cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. For example, suppose your furniture frames are in good condition. In that case, you should replace the chair or ottoman cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Offered here are our standard design round outdoor cushions for chairs & ottomans. Each tufted cushion is round. We sew the standard round cushion fabric cover with a knife edge around the cushion’s sides. These outdoor cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you choose a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge. The double Welt is along the four top and four bottom seams. It’s best to choose buttons rather than tufts if you use double Welt.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted Chair & Ottoman Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your round tufted chair & ottoman cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. Sunbrella chair & ottoman cushions and Outdura outdoor chair & ottoman cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays. In addition, these fabrics keep it from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will get a different selection of florals and other prints than you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. We do not warrant cushions against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
Our polyester fiber-filled outdoor chair & ottoman cushions are elegant and comfortable premium indoor/outdoor cushions. We design our replacement cushions for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned chair or ottoman cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how we manufacture cushions ensure true comfortable and cushioning styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for either the actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer in the event of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.