Outdoor Chair Pads – Solid Foam
Are you looking for a little extra comfort for your outdoor chairs? Look no further than our selection of outdoor chair pads! Made from solid foam, these outdoor foam cushions are great for adding a little extra support and padding to your chairs – perfect for spending long summer days lounging on the patio. Plus, they’re a great way to refresh your furniture if you’re looking for a new look.
Our outdoor chair pads come in various fabrics and styles, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for your décor. And they’re not just for looks – these outdoor foam chair cushions are also highly comfortable so that you can relax in style. So whether you’re using them with chairs, rockers, swivel chairs, gliders, or dining chairs, our outdoor chair pads are a great way to add extra comfort and style to your outdoor space.
So you will enjoy our outdoor chair pads, and your guests will also appreciate them. So order outdoor foam chair cushions today and enjoy your outdoor space again!
Outdoor Chair Pads Diameters
Note: All foam outdoor chair pads have zippered removable covers.
- 17″W x 17″D +$ 0.00 (Default Selection)
- 18″W x 18″D +$9
- 19″W x 19″D +$19
- 20″W x 20″D +$30
- 21″W x 21″D +$41
- 22″W x 22″D +$52
- 23″W x 23″D +$65
- 24″W x 24″D +$77
Outdoor Chair Pads Thickness
- 3″ Thick Seat: +$0.0 (Default Selections)
- 4″ Thick Seat: +$7
- 5″ Thick Seat: +$14
- 6″ Thick Seat: +$21
Optional Cushion Shapes
- Rounded Back Corners (U-Shaped)
Optional Cushion Ties
- No Ties. +$0.0
- 2-Sets Back Ties +$5
- 2-Sets Front Ties. +$5
- 2-Sets Back Ties & 2-Sets Front ties. +$10
- 1-Long Set of Back ties. +$3
Optional Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on the front face of Cushion +$18
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$59
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The choice of fabric will affect the price of the outdoor chair pads.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the price of the Cushion set except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the Cushion Set from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category. The price changes accordingly as you select the fabric you want to use.
- New custom-made original style replacement solid foam outdoor chair pads.
- Handcrafted solid foam outdoor seat cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor chair pad materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our outdoor foam cushions to replace old chair cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our solid foam outdoor chair pads are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Outdoor chair cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, shape, thickness, and accessories for your cushions.
- We construct the chair cushions with solid foam for ultimate support and comfort with a one-inch Dacron wrap that gives it a soft surface, makes the Cushion look new, and limits wrinkles.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting on your outdoor chair pads, Single Welting on the seat and back cushions, Boxed with Double Welting on the outdoor seat cushion, and Single Welting on the back cushion, or Boxed with double Welt on the seat and back cushions.
- All outdoor chair cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Outdoor Chair Pads
Replacement outdoor cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the outdoor chair pads and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing furniture cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement chair seat cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Offered here are our standard-design outdoor chair pads. These outdoor chair pads will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. In addition, optional welting (piping or cording) is available for the back cushions.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Each solid foam outdoor chair cushion is constructed of solid foam with a Dacron wrap to improve ware, softness, and appearance. The seat fabric cover is zippered and removable to make it convenient for cleaning.
Fabric Selection for Solid Foam Chair Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your solid foam outdoor chair pads can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. In addition, Sunbrella outdoor chair pads and Outdura outdoor chair pads offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will not get the same selection of florals and other prints as you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair replacement cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Extreme Comfort Plus Outdoor Cushion
When you buy new solid foam outdoor chair pads from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Our replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our Extreme Comfort Plus Cushions have the comfort you feel and can appreciate.
Our solid-foam outdoor cushions are constructed from multiple layers—an outer one-inch polyester Dacron wrap layer bonded to and sandwiches an inner solid urethane foam layer. The Dacron wrap layer provides a soft surface that limits wrinkles by keeping the fabric cover full. In contrast, the solid foam inner core provides stability and support you expect from comfortable furniture. The quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions made today.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing using either the actual or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
There are no reviews yet.