Swivel Rocker Cushion – With Tufts or Buttons – Made In The USA
Do you have old worn-out swivel rocker cushions that you want to replace? Well, now is the time to do it. You are well aware that swivel rocker cushions are comfortable and luxurious. So you can enjoy true comfort while you relax in your swivel rocking chair.
We designed our 24 x 48-inch swivel rocker cushion for a rattan swivel rocker (also known as a Papasan rocker) and other comparably sized swivel chairs. Our swivel rocker cushion is hand-made in the USA.
Each rattan swivel rocker cushion includes cushion ties to hold the cushion to the rattan frame. Two sets of cushion ties are at the top, two at the fold, and two at the bottom.
Swivel rocker cushions have a nominal thickness of about 4″-5″ thick. When swivel rocker cushions are new, they are puffy and thick. Using the cushions helps them to settle into their nominal size and thickness. If you want a thicker cushion, choose buttons instead of tufts. Swivel rocker cushions with buttons tend to hold their shape better than cushions with tufts.
We generously fill swivel rocker cushions with soft spun polyester fiber that is hypoallergenic, mold, and mildew resistant. The fiberfill is hand blow into the cover, ensuring a balanced firmness throughout the cushion.
Tufts and buttons provide a unique appearance when looking for that Papasan style. The swivel rocker cushions, tufts & buttons also provide an essential function. That is, the tufts and buttons provide stability for the fiber, so it does to shift within the cover. In addition, they keep the fiber from getting lumpy or flattening out.
Our swivel chair cushions have six tufts or buttons on the back and four tufts or buttons on the set.
The hardest thing about ordering a swivel rocker cushion is selecting the fabric. Swivel rocker cushions are only the best once you get that unique fabric that meets your requirements.
So, get started, pick out a fabric, upgrade your swivel rocker cushion today, and enjoy the beauty and comfort our replacement cushions offer.
Tufted Swivel Rocker Cushion
Note: Standard tufted swivel chair cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 24″W x 48″L (Default Selection)
Swivel Rocker Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted swivel rocker cushions are nominally 4″- 5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of a tufted cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness depends on how many tufts or buttons are used and the type of fabric. When you receive a new cushion, it will be puffed up and thicker than the nominal 4″- 5″ thickness. In addition, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric. So over time, it reaches its designed dimensions and thickness. So, using the cushion when you get it is important.
- It is arched across the top.
- It is arched across the seat front.
Swivel Rocker Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 10-Tufts +$0 (Default Selection)
- 10-Buttons +$20
Swivel Rocker Cushion Ties
- Ties are included $0 (Default Selection)
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$15
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted swivel rocker cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category you choose.
- New custom-made original style replacement swivel rocker cushions.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled swivel chair cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor swivel rocker cushions materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted swivel rocker to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our tufted rattan swivel chair cushions are custom-made in the USA from your choice of fabric.
- A tufted swivel rocker cushion is typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the swivel chair cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting or, Boxed with Double Welting on your swivel rocker cushion replacement.
- All tufted outdoor swivel rocker cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Swivel Rocker Cushions
Replacement swivel rocker cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing swivel chair cushions, you can change the fabric to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had more colorful fabric or fabric that matched their decor better. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement swivel rocker cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
About Swivel Rocker Tufted Cushions
Offered here is our standard design tufted swivel rocker cushions. Each tufted cushion is rounded-off at the top and the bottom of the cushion. The standard swivel rocker cushion fabric cover is sewn with a knife edge around the cushion’s seam. These swivel chair cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. It’s best to select buttons rather than tufts if you choose a more evenly shaped cushion surface.
You can choose between no welting and single Welt, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted Swivel Chair Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your tufted swivel rocker cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. In addition, Sunbrella swivel rocker cushions and Outdura outdoor swivel rocker cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will not get the same florals and prints as you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
When you buy new polyester fiber-filled swivel rocker cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned swivel rocker cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how they are manufactured ensure proper comfort and cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge the higher of the actual or volumetric weight, whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
There are no reviews yet.