Ottoman Cushions – Tufted Rectangular Ottoman Cushions
Introducing our luxurious tufted Ottoman Cushions! They’re the perfect ottoman cushion replacements for adding a touch of elegance and comfort to your home when your old cushions have seen better days. These beautiful patio ottoman cushions are made in the USA with sewn circle tufting or with buttons and filled with soft polyester fiber fill, making them highly comfortable. In addition, our ottoman cushions are built to last, providing you with years of comfort and beauty.
These beautiful new cushions are crafted with tufts or buttons featuring a classic look, and they’re also great for replacements for worn or damaged cushions. They’re perfect for enjoying a relaxing afternoon on the patio and adding an attractive touch to your furniture. Made from high-quality materials, they’re durable and built to last so that you can enjoy them for future seasons. Our tufted ottoman cushions are available in a wide variety of lovely fabrics, so you can choose the perfect one to match your decor. Most importantly, they’re incredibly comfortable, so you can kick back and relax in style.
You have the option to have welting on your cushions. Most people do not order welting (piping or cording) with tufted ottoman cushions. However, you can order ottoman cushions with single Welt or boxed with double Welt if that’s what you like.
One important thing to remember about using tufted ottoman cushions compared to solid foam cushions is that they are more economical. Tufted ottoman cushions are economical footstool cushions with an aesthetic charm and relaxing comfort compared to solid foam ottoman cushions. So if that is something important to you, don’t worry, our tufted ottoman cushions are very comfortable, and you won’t be disappointed.
Tufted cushions can use both sides of this cushion, provided you don’t have ties placed on the bottom center of the ottoman cushion.
Choose a single tuft or button in the center of the ottoman, providing an elegant look, or four tufts or buttons evenly spaced out. At least one tuft is recommended with fiber-filled ottoman cushions because fiber-filled cushions will expand too much when filled without having tufts or buttons. Otherwise, they would blow up like a balloon. Therefore, if you are looking for a flat-top ottoman cushion, you need a solid foam ottoman cushion solid foam ottoman cushion. On the other hand, if you prefer a flat look, we suggest you consider a solid foam ottoman cushion.
So, don’t wait; order your tufted ottoman cushions today and enjoy the luxury of a truly comfortable home.
Tufted Ottoman Cushions
Note: Standard tufted ottoman cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 15″ x 18″ +$0 (Default Selection)
- 15″ x 19″ +$2
- 16.5″ x 17.5″ +$3
- 16″ x 18″ +$3
- 16″ x 20″ +$7
- 17″ x 19″ +$8
- 17″ x 20″ +$10
- 17″ x 21″ +$10
- 18″ x 22″ +$18
- 19″ x 22″ +$19
- 19″ x 23″ +$24
Rectangular Ottoman Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted ottoman cushions are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of a tufted cushion will change slightly over time. The thickness depends on how many tufts or buttons are used and the type of fabric. When you receive a new cushion, it will be puffed up and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″. In addition, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential. Cushions with one tuft might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time. Cushions with 4 tufts will be about 4″-4.5″ thick when you receive them but will settle down to 3″ to 3.5″ thick.
Ottoman Cushion Shape
- Rectangular shaped with square corners.
Tufts or Buttons
- 4-Tufts +$4
- 4-Buttons +8
- No Ties +$0.00
- 2-Sets of Ties, 1-on each short side in the center of the short side +$5
- 4-Sets Of Ties, 1-Set Per Corner +$10
- 1-Sets of Bottom Ties Centered +$2.5
Optional Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$10
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$30
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted outdoor ottoman cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category you choose.
- New custom-made original style replacement tufted ottoman cushions.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled ottoman cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor ottoman cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted ottoman cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of fabric and accessory options.
- Our tufted ottoman replacement cushions are custom-made in the USA from your fabric choice.
- Tufted ottoman cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the ottoman cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting or, Boxed with Double Welting on your ottoman cushions.
- All tufted outdoor ottoman cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Tufted Ottoman Cushions
Replacement ottoman cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the Ottoman cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing ottoman cushions, you can change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had thicker seats or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement ottoman cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Offered here are our standard-design ottoman cushions. Each tufted ottoman cushion has squared-off corners. The standard ottoman fabric cover is sewn with a knife edge around the cushion’s sides. These outdoor ottoman cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions and thickness. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you select a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge. The double Welt will be placed along the four top and four bottom seams. It’s best to choose buttons rather than tufts if you use double Welt.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Tufted Ottoman Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your tufted ottoman cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. Sunbrella ottoman cushions and Outdura outdoor ottoman cushions offer superior protection against the Sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will not get the same florals and other prints as you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
When you buy new polyester fiber-filled outdoor ottoman cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned ottoman cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how they are manufactured ensure comfortable and cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for either the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck without using a lift-gate on the back of the truck. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.