Curved Left Arm Patio Sectional From The Largo Collection
Building a sectional seating group with Lloyd Flanders Largo has never been easier. You can select sectional and non-sectional furniture that you can put together the way you want.
The Lloyd Flanders Largo curved left arm patio sectional is a piece of sectional patio furniture that will make your outdoor space more enjoyable and relaxing. This beautiful curved left arm patio sectional is crafted from high-quality outdoor wicker and Comfort Plush™ cushions, making it durable, long-lasting, and luxurious.
The curved left arm patio sectional is comfortable and stylish outdoor wicker furniture This furniture piece is perfect for any modern home In addition to featuring luxurious seating and a sturdy build, the Largo curved left arm patio sectional is exceptionally comfortable So you can kick back and relax after a long day.
Whether entertaining guests or simply enjoying a quiet moment outdoors, the Lloyd Flanders Largo curved left-arm patio sectional is sure to add a touch of class to your space. The plush seating and cushions are relaxing, and the modern design will complement any existing patio furniture.
No matter where you put it, the curved left arm patio sectional will make a lasting impression. This beautiful curved left arm patio sectional is the fitting addition to any patio, deck, or pool area. But what sets this curved left arm patio sectional apart is its incredible comfort. With its deep seat and plush cushions, the Largo curved left-arm patio sectional is sure to become your new favorite relaxing spot.
The curved left arm patio sectional is crafted with the finest materials, including all-weather wicker and UV-resistant fabric, to withstand the elements year after year. The cushions are specifically designed to resist fading, mildew, and moisture. Whether you’re looking for a stylish addition to your patio furniture collection or a comfortable place to relax outdoors, the Lloyd Flanders Largo curved left arm patio sectional is perfect.
The Largo curved left arm patio sectional is available in Vintage Oak Finish
- The curved left arm patio sectional is a favorite modern wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Largo.
- Hand-woven wicker.
- Modern synthetic vinyl resin wicker material.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Use this curved left arm patio sectional with other Largo furniture.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 74 Wide x 39.5 Depth x 32 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 18.5
- Arm Height (in.): 16
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Flanders outdoor vinyl resin wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy to clean
- Lloyd Flanders Largo curved left arm patio sectional is available in an aged walnut vinyl resin finish.
- The finish color is throughout the resin. Not just on t e surface.
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted with welting
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushons clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of the curved left-arm patio sectional and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This ser ce requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is he most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Flanders Vinyl Resin Wicker
Seasoned professionals with years of weaving experience handcraft the Lloyd Flanders vinyl outdoor wicker furniture. Each product is handcrafted, starting with durable aluminum frames onto which the crafters weave the resin wicker reed.
The particular type of vinyl resin used is High-Density Polyurethane (HDPE). This is commonly known as HDPE wicker. HDPE wicker is the best type of outdoor resin wicker. In addition to holding up to many of the outdoor elements very well, it holds the most ultraviolet inhibitors within the resin that keeps it from fading, cracking, or prematurely deteriorating like many other resins when exposed to the sun’s intense ultraviolet light.
You can’t tell by looking at the wicker if it’s an HDPE wicker. When you shop Lloyd Flanders vinyl wicker, you’re getting the best resin wicker you can get, and it will last for many years keeping its original look and feel.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are des gned for relaxation and comfort. Seating comf rt you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surfa e layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyeste wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and the way they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8-density, high-resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formu ated to include soy-based products. This reduce the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushio is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.
There are no reviews yet.