Outdoor Wicker Ottoman With Cushion
Lloyd Loom® Catalina square outdoor wicker ottoman with cushion for relaxing and socializing on the patio or around the pool. Clean lines and comfort scale seating depict this luxurious modern wicker set. A sophisticated look with super comfortable cloud cushioning that’s just amazing.
Select from a wide range of loom finishes and solid color fabrics. Use sectional pieces from this set to build your own patio set. This is a stand-alone outdoor wicker ottoman with cushion. You can use the ottoman along with the sectional Catalina products, but you cannot connect it to the sectional pieces.
- Lloyd Loom Outdoor Wicker Ottoman With Cushion.
- Lloyd Flanders® Famous Loom Wicker.
- Deep seating wicker furniture offers extra room and comfort.
- Easy to incorporate this deep seating furniture into your other Elements furniture collection.
- Dimensions (in.): 35.25 Wide x 35.25 Depth x 17 High
- Seat Height Without Cushions (in.): 18
- Sturdy Aluminum Frames.
- Lloyd Loom Catalina outdoor wicker ottoman with cushion has a long-lasting loom wicker finish.
- The Lloyd Flanders Catalina collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- A wide selection of finishes includes flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Lloyd Flanders Thick Comfort Plus cushioning provides the best in relaxation.
- Welting is not available on cushions.
- You can select a fabric from our wide selection that best fits your decor.
- Lloyd Flanders offers a wide variety of fabrics for cushions and pillows.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off of the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and the way they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions made.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. Each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to add strength to the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. The sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and an early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
Choice use of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a very desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.