Lloyd Flanders® Catalina Right Arm Deep Seat Outdoor Wicker Chaise Lounge
Lloyd Loom® Catalina wicker right arm deep seat outdoor wicker chaise lounge for relaxing and socializing on the patio or around the pool. Clean lines and comfort scale seating depict this luxurious modern wicker set. A sophisticated look with super comfortable cloud cushioning that’s just amazing. Select from a wide range of loom finishes and solid fabrics.
This Deep Seat Outdoor Wicker Chaise Lounge is not a stand-alone piece of furniture. It needs to be connected to another sectional product. Use sectional pieces from this Catalina collection to build your own patio set.
- Lloyd Flanders Catalina Right Arm Deep Seat Outdoor Wicker Chaise Lounge.
- Lloyd Flanders Famous Loom Wicker.
- Deep seating wicker furniture offers extra room and comfort.
- Easy to incorporate this deep seating furniture into your other Elements furniture collection.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions (in.): 39.5 Wide x 73 Depth x 28 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 18
- Arm Height (in.): 28
- Sturdy Aluminum Frames.
- Lloyd Loom Catalina deep seat outdoor wicker chaise lounge has a long-lasting loom wicker finish.
- This product is photographed in the raw before going through the painting/finishing process.
- The Lloyd Flanders Catalina collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- A wide selection of finishes includes flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Lloyd Flanders Thick Comfort Plus cushioning provides the best in relaxation.
- Welting is not available on cushions.
- You can select a fabric from our wide selection that best fits your decor.
- Lloyd Flanders offers a wide variety of fabrics for cushions and pillows.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and the way they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions made.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. Each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to add strength to the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. The sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and an early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
Choice use of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a very desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.