Elements Outdoor Side Table
Lloyd Flanders® Elements outdoor side table with glass top. This table has no wicker. It’s an outdoor side table that is used to accent the Elements collection. The side table is designed so that the bottom can slide under a piece of furniture in the event you want to have the table closer. You can use this outdoor side table by itself or incorporate it into your decor and other Elements products to form a complete seating group.
Enjoy the outdoor side table and other products in the Elements collection.
- Elements outdoor side table.
- Easy to incorporate this deep seating furniture into your other Elements furniture collection.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions (in.): 15 Width x 17.75 Depth x 24 Height
- Sturdy Aluminum Frames painted along with loom wicker.
- The outdoor side table is photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The Lloyd Flanders Elements collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- Choice of finish colors that allows flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Revolutionary outdoor finish ensures high resistance to wear, fading, and outdoor elements.
- Modern materials offer a sophisticated look and feel.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty
Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.