Adjustable Chaise Lounge From The Elements Collection
Lloyd Flanders® Elements adjustable chaise lounge with woven loom sides and back. A piece of furniture that you and your family can truly enjoy. You can use this adjustable chaise lounge or incorporate it into your decor and other Elements products to form a complete seating group.
Enjoy elegant comfort with the Elements collection. This tightly woven wicker forms a comforting back-to-basics wicker body and arms. The Lloyd Loom finish and strong frame ensure long-lasting enjoyment and comfort.
This adjustable chaise lounge includes authentic Lloyd Flanders cushions with your fabric choice.
- Lloyd Loom Outdoor Adjustable Chaise Lounge
- This Lloyd Flanders adjustable chaise is manufactured with Lloyd Loom Wicker.
- The Lloyd Loom wicker process is known for its high quality and ability to withstand wear, fading, and outdoor elements.
- Elegant and comfortable.
- Easy to incorporate this deep seating furniture into your other Elements furniture collection.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions (in.): 30 Wide x 76 Long x 18.75 High
- Seat Height With Cushions (in.): 18.75
- Sturdy Aluminum Frames painted along with loom wicker.
- The adjustable chaise lounge is photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The loom wicker finish is elegant and long-lasting.
- The Lloyd Flanders Elements collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- Choice of finish colors that allows flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Revolutionary outdoor finish ensures high resistance to wear, fading, and outdoor elements.
- Modern materials offer a sophisticated look and feel.
- Lloyd Flanders Thick Comfort Plus cushioning provides the best in relaxation.
- Cushions are available with no welting or single welting.
- Lloyd Flanders offers a wide variety of outdoor fabrics for cushions and pillows.
- Only Sold fabrics can be used with the Elements Collection
- Select a cushion fabric that best fits your decor.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty
Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.