Elements Large Rectangular Coffee Table
Lloyd Flanders® Elements sizeable rectangular coffee table with Lloyd Loom woven wicker. A piece of furniture that you and your family can truly enjoy. You can use this large rectangular coffee table or incorporate it into your decor and other Elements products to form a complete seating group.
Enjoy the coffee table along with the other products in the Elements collection. This tightly woven wicker forms a comforting back-to-basics wicker body and arms. The Lloyd Loom finish and strong frame ensure long-lasting enjoyment and comfort.
- Lloyd Loom sizeable rectangular coffee table.
- This Lloyd Flanders sizeable rectangular coffee table is manufactured with Lloyd Loom Wicker.
- The Lloyd Loom wicker process is known for its high quality and ability to withstand wear, fading, and outdoor elements.
- Elegant and comfortable.
- Easy to incorporate this deep seating furniture into your other Elements furniture collection.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions (in.): 30 Wide x 60 Depth x 12 High
- Sturdy Aluminum Frames painted along with loom wicker.
- The large rectangular coffee table is photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The loom wicker finish is elegant and long-lasting.
- The Lloyd Flanders Elements collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- Choice of finish colors that allows flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Revolutionary outdoor finish ensures high resistance to wear, fading, and outdoor elements.
- Modern materials offer a sophisticated look and feel.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty
Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.