Round Patio Coffee Table With Charcoal Glass
The Lloyd Flanders® Essence round patio coffee table embraces the modern aesthetic with a touch of old-time styling. The coffee table has a moderate scale that works nicely with the other outdoor wicker furniture.
Essence’s retro design is from the 1950s and 1960. Therefore, you might mistake this furniture for similar styles made of solid wood back in the day. However, the styling and appearance of wood panels at that time are replaced with Lloyd Loom® wicker panels.
In period style, Elegance and sleek legs make this round patio coffee table a favorite in today’s home.
Initially, this furniture style was found indoors. However, with modern materials used to make Lloyd Loom wicker furniture, the ground patio coffee table can be used outside on the patio, in your four-season room, or in the sunroom.
Lloyd Flanders Essence round patio coffee table is available in various color finishes. Some finishes are solid colors. Other finishes are two-tone.
- Round Patio Coffee Table With Retro Styling.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Essence.
- Manufactured using Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom wicker weaving process.
- Taupe Glass Top.
- Modern material and retro design and styling.
- Easy to incorporate this wicker coffee table into the Essence and other furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 33 Diameter x 18 High
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy clean wicker and framework.
- Lloyd Flanders Essence Round Patio coffee table has a long-lasting loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The round patio coffee table is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- 5×5 Loom wicker weave Pattern.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the round patio coffee table and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
There are no reviews yet.