Wicker Chair And A Half From The Grand Traverse Collection
Are you looking for a wicker chair and a half that is both stylish and functional? Look no further than the Grand Traverse wicker chair and a half from Lloyd Flanders. This beautiful piece is crafted from high-quality vinyl resin wicker, making it perfect for your patio or deck.
The wicker chair and a half offers a choice of two different color finishes that will go great with just about any indoor or outdoor space. With its classic design, this wicker chair and a half is sure to complement any seating area.
Select this chic and sophisticated wicker chair and a half to spruce up your patio décor. This elegant wicker chair and a half is crafted from high-quality outdoor wicker, making it perfect for withstanding the elements. It features a unique, stylish design that will elevate your patio décor. Plus, it’s easy to clean and maintain so that you can enjoy it for years. So give your patio the makeover it deserves with the Grand Traverse wicker chair and a half from Lloyd Flanders.
The wicker chair and a half aluminum frame is both rust-resistant and lightweight, making it easy to move around.
The Grand Travers wicker chair and a half is available in a Caramel or Bisque vinyl finish.
Whether you’re looking for a piece of furniture to relax on or to help form a seating group, the wicker chair and a half is the right choice. The wicker chair and a half will become a favorite in any home.
- A wicker chair and a half is a favorite modern wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Grand Traverse.
- Hand-woven wicker.
- Modern synthetic vinyl resin wicker material.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Use this wicker chair and a half with other Grand Traverse furniture.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 44 Wide x 33 Depth x 37.75 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 19
- Arm Height (in.): 24.75
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Flanders outdoor vinyl resin wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Carmel & Bisque Vinyl Resin Finish
- The finish color is throughout the resin. Not just on the surface.
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted with welting
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of the wicker chair and a half and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Flanders Vinyl Resin Wicker
Seasoned professionals with years of weaving experience handcraft the Lloyd Flanders vinyl outdoor wicker furniture. Each product is handcrafted, starting with durable aluminum frames onto which the crafters weave the resin wicker reed.
The particular type of vinyl resin used is High-Density Polyurethane (HDPE). This is commonly known as HDPE wicker. HDPE wicker is the best type of outdoor resin wicker. In addition to holding up to many of the outdoor elements very well, it holds the most ultraviolet inhibitors within the resin that keeps it from fading, cracking, or prematurely deteriorating like many other resins when exposed to the sun’s intense ultraviolet light.
You can’t tell by looking at the wicker if it’s an HDPE wicker. When you shop Lloyd Flanders vinyl wicker, you’re getting the best resin wicker you can get, and it will last for many years keeping its original look and feel.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8-density, high-resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.