Resin Wicker Chair From The Mesa Collection
What better way to spend your day than relaxing in a comfortable resin wicker chair? The Lloyd Flanders Mesa resin wicker chair is perfect for lounging on the patio or deck. This beautiful piece features high-quality vinyl resin wicker, making it durable and lightweight; plus, you can use this awesome resin wicker chair inside too!
With its classic design that will complement any outdoor space (especially ones with bold colors), there’s no wrong place we know where owning one might be handy at all times. In addition, the Mesa resin wicker chair boasts a beautiful pecan vinyl finish that blends well with most decor.
This chic and sophisticated resin wicker outdoor chair is crafted with a modern look, making it perfect for the patio or pool area. It features a unique, stylish design that will elevate your patio décor – plus, you can enjoy this comfy cushioned seat year after year without worrying about repairs or replacement!
The Mesa resin wicker chair may be the perfect addition to your home. The aluminum frame is both rust-resistant and lightweight, making it easy for you to move around; plus, the pecan vinyl finish will fit just about style preference.
Whether looking for something simple like standard seating or something more socially engaging like sectional furniture. Th comfortable Mesa outdoor furniture can provide whatever type of seating solution is needed!
- The resin wicker chair is a favorite modern wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Mesa.
- Hand-woven wicker.
- Modern synthetic vinyl resin wicker material.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Use this resin wicker patio chair with other Mesa furniture.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 33.25 Wide x 36 Depth x 30.50 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 19
- Arm Height (in.): 21.25
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
Lloyd Vinyl Resin Wicker:
- Lloyd Flanders outdoor vinyl resin wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Pecan Vinyl Resin Finish
- The finish color is throughout the resin. Not just on the surface.
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted with welting
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- The resin wicker chair and other Lloyd Flanders products offer free shipping.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Flanders Vinyl Resin Wicker
Lloyd Flanders vinyl resin wicker is a synthetic material made with a special resin called high-density polyethylene (HDPE). HDPE wicker is the best type of resin wicker to own. That’s because it can stand up to the outdoor elements much better than its cheap counterparts. There is a significant difference between HDPE wicker and any other synthetic wicker. It lasts longer and performs better than all other resin wickers. You won’t be able to tell the difference by looking at resin wicker if it is HDPE. It would be best if you had confirmation from the sales agent that your purchase is an HDPE wicker.
The only downside to buying HDPE wicker is that it’s more expensive upfront than the cheaper resins. But, in the long run, you’ll be sorry if you buy any other type of resin wicker.
Here are a few main factors that make HDPE resin better than other plastics used to manufacture wicker furniture.
- It can hold more ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors than any other resin without diluting its integrity. UV inhibitors limit the amount of damage ultraviolet light can do to the molecular structure of the synthetic resin.
- It remains flexible without cracking under long-term normal conditions.
- It limits fading.
- It limits cracking.
Inferior resin wicker products will usually begin to fail within the first two years. You need to buy from a trusted source. Lesser resin wickers will only last a few years before fading, becoming brittle and cracking, and coming apart.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and the way they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions made.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8-density, high-resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.