Wicker Outdoor Patio Dining Chair With Arms & Padded Seat
This Lloyd Loom® wicker outdoor patio dining chair with arms is perfect for your patio. Its simple yet very comfortable design will enhance any seating area. You can arrange this wicker dining armchair and other Reflections products to form a seating arrangement you like. The outdoor wicker outdoor patio dining chair can be used on the patio or inside the home.
Lloyd Flanders® Reflections Wicker Furniture collection is available in various color finishes. Some finishes are solid colors. Other finishes have two-tone paint. This wicker outdoor patio dining chair offers a built-in cushioned seat. You won’t need lay-on cushions. The comfort and convenience are built-in.
For products with built-in cushioning, you have the luxury of not caring for cushions or worrying about them getting wet or cleaning them. The marvel of built-in cushioning takes the strain off caring for outdoor wicker furniture and puts the pleasure back into enjoying your patio.
- Wicker outdoor patio dining chair
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Reflections.
- Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom Wicker Design.
- Inspirational appeal & design for your patio decor and perfect for relaxing and socializing.
- Easy to incorporate this outdoor furniture into your other Reflections furniture collection.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest Advertised Price.
- Free Curbside Shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 28.5 Wide x 26.75 Depth x 33.5 High
- Seat Height (in.): 18
- Arm Height (in.): 26
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy clean wicker and framework.
- Lloyd Flanders Reflections wicker outdoor patio dining chair has a long-lasting loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The Reflections collection is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- 2×2 Loom Wicker Weave Pattern.
- Lloyd Flanders loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Built-In Cushions.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally,tFinally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
There are no reviews yet.