Square End Table From The Southport Collection
Enjoy the ability to design your color scheme with one of the classiest new Lloyd Loom® outdoor wicker furniture collections, Southport. The Lloyd Flanders® Southport loom wicker square end table allows you to choose the colors best for your decor.
This wicker end table is designed with a sleek frame with a beveled extrusion that exemplifies the loom wicker insert panels. Combine that with the ability to choose the same or different colors for the frame and wicker panels.
This extraordinary design of the square end table offers modern styling not found in other indoor/outdoor wicker furniture. In addition, the frame and cushions provide long-lasting comfort and elegance. With its premium fabric-covered cushions, Lloyd Loom outdoor wicker offers the best in casual furniture.
The modern design of the square end table makes this furniture right for indoors, on the patio, or around the pool.
Southport is manufactured using the Lloyd Loom wicker process, which means it’s the best indoor/outdoor wicker furniture you can buy. Which also means it’s the best you can own! It’s Made in the USA!
This Southport square end table is standard full-size wicker furniture that you can arrange in the way you want to obtain the best seating group configuration when mingling with other Southport products.
Establish your decor with the square end table and accent it with other Southport products. Please take advantage of its aesthetic and luxury while increasing the value of your social area. You can’t go wrong with Southport. It’s the right choice!
The Southport square end table is available in various color finishes that can be used separately on the frame and insert panels.
- The square end table is a favorite modern wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Southport.
- Manufactured using Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom wicker weaving process.
- Modern material is made to use outdoors or inside.
- They are designed for ease of use.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Easy to incorporate this wicker end table into the Southport and other furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 18 Wide x 18 Depth x 19 High
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
- Painted Finish
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- 1×1 Loom wicker weave pattern.
- Easy to clean
- Lloyd Flanders Southport, square end table, has a durable painted frame and loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The square end table is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Solid and two-tone colors are available.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with purchasing the square end table and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
There are no reviews yet.