Teak Dining Armchair From The Milan Collection
Who doesn’t love spending time outdoors during the warmer months? The Lloyd Flanders loom back teak dining armchair is perfect for your patio furniture needs. It features a loom wicker back and teak frame that complements any patio décor.
Select your choice of 20 different color finishes for the loom wicker back. You can choose a color that fits your dining area best. The teak finish will patina to a silver finish, making it the perfect addition to any outdoor space. The teak dining armchair also features universal teak accessories that can be used with other furniture pieces to create a unique look.
If you’re hosting a barbeque for friends or enjoying peace alone, your patio should be a comfortable and inviting space. The perfect way to achieve this is with some beautiful and functional patio furniture like this Lloyd Flanders loom back teak dining armchair.
Made with a sturdy teak frame and loom wicker back, this chair is built to last. And because it’s an armchair, you can kick back and relax in style. Plus, the universal teak accessory dining feature can be used with other furniture to create a cohesive look.
Whether you’re looking for a single chair to complete your set or start from scratch, this Lloyd Flanders loom-back teak dining armchair is perfect. So what are you waiting for? Create your dream patio today!
- Teak Dining Armchair is a favorite modern wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Teak.
- Loom woven wicker back.
- Natural Teak Wood.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Use this patio dining side chair with Teak or Wicker furniture.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 23 Wide x 24 Depth x 34.75 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 19.5
- Arm Height (in.) 26
- Sturdy teak wood frame.
- No Rust
- No Paint
Lloyd Flanders Teak & Loom:
- Lloyd Flanders teak wood furniture for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Lloyd Loom is Woven back for beauty and comfort.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Natural Teak Wood and Loom Back
- The teak will patina to a silvery finish.
- Lloyd Loom Wicker Woven Back is painted in your choice of 20 colors.
- Custom-made cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion fabrics.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of the teak dining armchair and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and an early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
A Special Note About Lloyd Flanders Teak
Lloyd Flanders offers teak tables that complement our Lloyd Loom and vinyl collections. Our premium teak wood is ideal for outdoor furniture because of its high oil content, inherent strength, and tight grain. In addition, Teak is naturally resistant to decay and doesn’t get brittle with age, adding to its capacity to withstand climate and environmental changes.
Lloyd Flanders uses only sustainably grown and harvested FSC-certified Brazilian teak wood in our outdoor furniture.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown material attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.