3 Seat Porch Swing Universal Loom Outdoor Wicker
This Lloyd Loom® outdoor wicker 3 seat porch swing is perfect for your patio. This swing is comfortable and wide enough to fit three people. You can use this on the porch or separate swing support.
Lloyd Flanders®, 3 seat porch swing, is available in various color finishes. Some finishes are solid colors. Other finishes have two-tone paint. In addition, this outdoor 3 seat porch swing offers an accompanying set of three-seat cushions.
This Reflections outdoor wicker porch swing is standard full-size wicker furniture that you can use in the way you want to obtain the best experience.
Decorate with this 3 seat porch swing and take advantage of the luxury while you relax and enjoy the beauty of your estate. It’s the right choice!
This three-seat porch swing includes sophisticated styling accentuated by the Lloyd Loom weaving and cushion crafting. Modern materials make this outdoor wicker rocker the right choice for your exclusive seating area.
- 3 Seat porch swing.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Universal Loom Wicker.
- Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom Wicker Design.
- Inspirational appeal & design for your patio decor and perfect for relaxing and socializing.
- Easy to incorporate this outdoor furniture into your many furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest Advertised Price
- Free Curbside Shipping
- Dimensions (in.): 70 Wide x 29.5 Depth x 22.5 High
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- Easy clean wicker and framework.
- Lloyd Loom outdoor wicker porch swing has a long-lasting loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The 3 seat porch swing is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom® finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- 1×1 Loom Wicker Weave Pattern.
- Lloyd Flanders loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted with welting
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frames and finishes are warranted for three years.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of this 3 seat porch swing.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. The sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. Each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.