Wicker High Back Dining Chair Universal Loom Outdoor Furniture
This wicker high back dining chair is offered from Lloyd Flanders® Universal Lloyd Loom® outdoor wicker furniture collection. Products from the Universal Loom category are designed to be used along with multiple wicker furniture styles.
This wicker high back dining chair is elegant and comfortable with a classic style, ensuring that it blends in with your decor.
The wicker high-back dining chair is a sophisticated outdoor wicker furniture design that you can enjoy with comfort and elegance you can depend on.
This high back side chair offers heirloom styling with modern materials that let you use this furniture inside or out on the patio. It’s a tremendous poolside selection with styling that matches just about any decor.
This Universal wicker high back dining chair is standard full-size wicker furniture that you can arrange in the way you want to obtain the best seating group configuration when mingled with other wicker products.
The wicker high back dining chair is available in various color finishes that can be used separately on the frame.
This wicker high back dining chair is manufactured using the Lloyd Loom wicker process, which means it’s the best indoor/outdoor wicker furniture you can buy. This also means it’s the best you can own!
This also means it’s the best you can own! It’s Made in the USA!
You won’t be disappointed when you buy Lloyd Flanders products. They last for years without failing to satisfy.
- Wicker high back dining chair is a favorite heirloom wicker design.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Universal Loom Wicker Furniture
- Manufactured using Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom wicker weaving process.
- Modern material is made to use outdoors or inside.
- They are designed for ease of use.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Easy to incorporate this wicker high back dining chair into other furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 18.75 Wide x 26 Depth x 38.5 High
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
- Painted Finish
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- 1×1 wicker weave pattern.
- Easy to clean
- Lloyd Flanders, Universal Loom wicker high back dining chair, has a durable painted frame and loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The wicker dining chair is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Solid and two-tone colors are available.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of the wicker high back dining chair and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.