Wicker Swivel Chair Glider From The Nantucket Collection
This Lloyd Flanders® Nantucket wicker swivel chair reflects Massachusetts’s elegant design and styling around the Nantucket island. The area of Nantucket has a long history of influencing wicker furniture and other furniture design.
This Lloyd Loom® wicker design is representative of the luxurious furniture used in homes in the world’s oldest whaling capital.
Nantucket accentuates the stylish antique designs offering a natural theme of earlier times. For example, the wicker swivel chair blends with the natural surroundings like a patio setting. It’s the leading choice for the Northwest and a trendy choice for poolside.
The Nantucket collection offers a variety of products that can be used to decorate your home or patio. They are standard full-size wicker furniture products that you can arrange in the way you want so you can obtain the best seating group configuration.
The timeless appeal of the Nantucket wicker swivel chair will ensure your ongoing enjoyment year after year. The swivel glider chair has a unique open and close weave design representing the aesthetics of Massachusetts’s island and harbor area.
Decorate with Nantucket products and take advantage of the luxury while you relax and enjoy the beauty of this furniture in your own home. It’s the choice you won’t regret.
This patio wicker swivel includes sophisticated styling accentuated by the Lloyd Loom weaving and cushion crafting. Modern materials ensure this wicker swivel chair is the right choice for your exclusive seating area.
The Nantucket wicker swivel chair is available in various color finishes. Some finishes are solid colors. Other finishes are two-tone.
- The wicker swivel chair is an old-time favorite styling with modern wicker & cushions.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Nantucket.
- Manufactured using Lloyd Flanders Lloyd Loom wicker weaving process.
- Modern material is made to use outdoors or inside.
- They are designed for ease of use.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Easy to incorporate this wicker swivel glider into the Nantucket and other furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Dimensions (in.): 37 Wide x 35 Depth x 35 High
- Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 20
- Arm Height (in.): 25.25
- Sturdy aluminum frames.
- No Rust
- Painted Finish
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- 3×3 Loom wicker weave pattern.
- Easy to clean
- Lloyd Flanders Nantucket wicker swivel chair has a durable painted frame and loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The wicker swivel lounge chair glider is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Solid and two-tone colors are available.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Custom-made deep seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted with welting
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with the purchase of the swivel lounge chair and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free Shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free Shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free Shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and an early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.