Replacement Couch Cushions With Tufts or Buttons
Replacing your entire patio couch is expensive and time-consuming compared to changing the cushions. Buying replacement couch cushions to replace old worn-out cushions will make the job much easier and cheaper. In addition, you can select replacement couch cushions to fit your current style, color, pattern, design, and material at a fraction of the cost.
We offer economical and comfortable, high-quality tufted replacement couch cushions. We provide sofa cushions with square back corners and rounded back corners to fit most furniture.
Styling is important. So, you can choose to use either sewn circle tufts or buttons in four different styles. These accent patterns provide the appearance you want to match your decor.
Tufting or using buttons is the way to stabilize the polyester fiber fill used for stuffing the cushion. The tufts and buttons define the cushions making them aesthetically pleasing. This type of cushion does not have a sleek, smooth surface. Instead, they dip where the tuft or button is. Each replacement couch cushion is comfortable because we fill it with soft polyester fiber.
We offer to welt for those who like to add a little pizzazz to your cushions. Even Though the replacement couch cushions are adequate without the Welt, you can add them. Welt does not change the functionality of the cushion or how long it will last.
To make sure your replacement couch cushions last a long time, we make them using only high-quality materials. Suppose you live in an area where the sun is intense. In that case, consider using Sunbrella® or Outdura® Fabrics to limit fading due to damaging ultraviolet light.
With tufted cushions, you can use both sides of replacement sofa cushions. Using both sides helps to extend the cushion life. If one gets worn out or becomes permanently marked, you can flip it over and use the other!
Cushion ties are available when you need to tie your replacement couch cushion to the furniture frame. Choose the placement you need from the available menu choices.
So, don’t wait; order your new replacement couch cushions and enjoy your patio again!
Tufted Replacement Couch Cushion
Standard tufted replacement couch cushions do not have a zipper. The covers are not removable.
- 60″ W x 19″ D +$0 (Default Selection)
- 62″ W x 20″ D +$14
- 66″ W x 22″ D +$44
- 72″ W x 22″ D +$62
- 70″ W x 24″ D +$78
Replacement Couch Cushion Thickness
Standard tufted cushions for replacement couch cushions seats are nominally 3″-3.5″ thick. We say nominally because the thickness of an outdoor cushion will change slightly over time. In addition, the thickness of the cushions depends on several factors. For example, the thickness depends on how many tufts or buttons we use and the type of fabric. Therefore, when you receive a new cushion, it is puffier and thicker than the nominal 3″- 3.5″.
In addition, when you receive the new cushions, the width and depth dimensions might be slightly shorter than what you ordered. Because the new cushion needs to be used to help compress the polyester fibers and relieve the tension of the newly sewn fabric.
The standard tufted couch cushions are about 4″ thick without tufts and about 5″ thick with buttons.
So, using the cushion when you get it is essential to relax the newly sewn cover and compact the fiberfill to its nominal level. For example, couch cushions might be as thick as 5″ when you receive them, but they will settle to between 3″ and 3.5″ over time.
Seat Cushion Shapes
- Standard Rounded Back Corners
- Square Back Corners
Couch Cushion Tufts & Buttons
- 4-Tufts in 1-Row +$0 (Default Selection)
- 4-Buttons in 1-Row +$8
- 5-Tufts in 1-Row +$5
- 5-Buttons in 1-Rows +$10
- 8-Tufts in 2-Rows of 4 +$8
- 8-Buttons in 2-Rows of 4 +$16
- 10-Tufts in 2-Rows of 5 +$10
- 10-Buttons in 2-Rows of 5 +$20
Couch Cushion Ties
- None: $0 (Default Selection)
- 2-Sets of Back Ties +$5
- 3-Sets of Back Ties +$7.5
- 2-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$10
- 3-Sets of Back Ties & 2-Sets of Front Ties +$12.5
- 2-Sets of Front Ties +$5
Optional Cushion Welting (Piping/Cording)
- No Welting +$0.00
- Single Welt on two sides of cushion +$15
- Boxed w/Double Welt +$110
Optional Choice of Fabric
- You can select from All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Sunbrella® and Outdura® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics.
- The fabric choice will affect the price of the tufted replacement couch cushions.
- Cushion Prices are adjusted based on the SP, A, B, C, D, E, or F categories.
- Selecting All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric won’t change the cushion price except for SP fabric numbers ending in the letter A. However, these fabrics will cost 25% percent more.
- Selecting premium Sunbrella or Outdura Fabric categories B through F will change the default base price of the cushion from approximately 30% – 65% more than the base SP fabric price, depending on the fabric category you choose.
- Replacement couch cushions are new and custom-made.
- Handcrafted polyester fiber-filled cushions – Made in the USA.
- Indoor/Outdoor sofa cushion materials [ Spun Polyester (SP) All-Weather print fabrics and woven Acrylic Solution Dyed Sunbrella or Outdura fabrics.]
- Use our tufted couch cushions to replace your old cushions at the poolside, patio, or inside your home.
- With proper care, cushions stay beautiful year after year.
- Low maintenance.
- Low advertised price.
- Choice of accessory options.
- Our tufted couch replacement cushions are custom-made from your choice of fabric.
- Tufted cushions are typically crafted and shipped within 3-4 Weeks.
- Select the size, fabric, and welt for your cushions.
- We construct the couch cushions with 100% spun polyester fiber for support and comfort.
- Elect to have Welting (Piping or Cording) on your cushions. Choose from No Welting, Single Welting, or, Boxed with Double Welting on your outdoor replacement couch cushions.
- All tufted outdoor sofa cushions and fabrics are made of hypoallergenic and antimicrobial materials.
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
About Replacement Couch Cushions
Replacement couch cushions allow you to re-utilize and revitalize your existing patio furniture without spending an arm and a leg on replacing everything. If your furniture frames are in good condition, then you should replace the couch cushions and extend the life of your collection for many more years.
It only makes sense. When replacing cushions, you have the opportunity to change the style, fabric, and thickness of the cushions to suit your needs and your fancy. For example, people often wish they had a different fabric pattern or buttons and welts on their cushions. The time is now to correct those missing desires. Ordering replacement cushions will improve the comfort and aesthetics of your seating area.
Our standard design outdoor sofa seat and back cushion set are offered in different shapes to conform to your furniture. We sew our standard cushion fabric covers with a knife edge around the cushion’s sides. These outdoor cushions will fit most patio and indoor furniture by choosing the correct dimensions. An optional welt (piping or cording) is available to enhance appearance. If you select a double welt, the cushion will have boxed sides instead of a knife edge.
We sew double Welt along the four top and bottom seams. When choosing double Welt, it’s best to select buttons rather than tufts.
You can choose between no welting, single, or double welting, as described in the options menu.
Fabric Selection for Indoor/Outdoor Tufted Couch Cushions
Selecting the suitable fabric for your outdoor couch cushions can be challenging, but don’t worry. Ultimately, you base your selections on what you like, which is all that matters.
You can choose our base-priced All-Weather Spun Polyester (SP) fabric or Premium Sunbrella or Outdura Acrylic fabrics. In addition, Sunbrella couch cushions and Outdura outdoor couch cushions offer superior protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays, keeping the fabric from prematurely fading or deteriorating.
All-Weather fabrics are prints and offer a wide selection of vibrant patterns. They are perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Over time, however, these all-weather fabrics may fade depending on how much exposure they get to ultraviolet rays.
The Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics are solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven to achieve a particular pattern. All-weather fabrics are prints where you print the design on the fabric. Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics are premium acrylic fabrics and have different pricing levels. In addition, Sunbrella and Outdoor fabrics have a high resistance to fading and are the choice for outdoor patio furniture and use in the Sunbelt.
Unlike all-weather print fabrics, you need to weave the pattern with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics. Therefore, you will get a different selection of florals and other patterns with Sunbrella and Outdura acrylic fabrics than you would with the all-weather fabrics.
There are specific default pricing selections for this product. The price you see before selecting any option is the default price. As you make a selection, you will see the price change based on those selections.
When Reviewing the Options
The optional prices show up to the right of the option. A plus (+) sign indicates that the total cost will increase by the displayed amount if you choose that option from the default price. A minus (-) sign indicates that the total price will decrease by the displayed amount from the default price if you choose that option.
- Cushions and fabric are warranted for one year against manufacturer’s defects. At our discretion, we will replace or repair our cushions for a period of up to one year. Cushions are not warranted against wear due to abuse. Commercial use of cushions is not covered.
- Read Complete Replacement Cushion Warranty Details.
Wicker Living Stylish Tufted Outdoor Cushions
When you buy new polyester fiber-filled outdoor couch cushions from Wicker Living, LLC, you will enjoy the elegance and comfort of premium indoor/outdoor cushions. Replacement cushions are designed for relaxation and comfort. Our stylish Comfort Cushions with Tufts & Buttons have the appearance and comfort you can feel and appreciate.
Our tufted or buttoned couch cushions are constructed using your choice of a fabric cover and generously filled with 100% pure spun polyester. The quality of these select materials and how they are manufactured ensure true comfort and cushion styling.
Shipping & Receiving:
- There is a shipping charge for custom-made replacement cushions.
- Shipping is priced by our shipping agent, not by Wicker Living, LLC. The shipping price is a pass-through cost. That means the price for shipping cost is passed from the customer to the Shipping Agent through Wicker Living, LLC, during the purchase on our website. Wicker Living, LLC does not profit from the shipping cost. Shipping costs collected from the customer pay the shipping agent.
- Parcel services use a volumetric pricing method to determine the shipping cost for parcels larger than the equivalent of one cubic foot rather than using only the actual weight. They figure Volumetric Pricing by using either the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is more. Therefore, when the product is shipped, like cushions, the actual weight is compared to the volumetric weight. As a result, the parcel agents charge higher for the actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is more.
- Delivery with a parcel service will be to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Wicker Living, LLC typically ships with FedEx.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not offer express shipping service for orders placed on its website for cushions because it may take 2-4 weeks to complete manufacturing the cushion order.
- The number of days to ship listed for delivery at checkout on the website refers to how long it takes to ship the product from our factory to your shipping address. Do not expect your order to arrive any sooner than three weeks from the date you placed your order.
- For large orders, shipping can be with a truck freight service and is to curb-side on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the Back of the delivery truck without using a lift gate. The company will notify the customer of a freight truck delivery.
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage. Report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and learn more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.