Outdoor Wicker Dining Set for 6
If you’re looking for that extra touch of sophistication and relaxation on your patio or dining room, this outdoor wicker dining set for 6 is just the thing. The wicker set includes 6-Lloyd Loom wicker armchairs and a large round teak dining table. With this dining set, you can enjoy a leisurely meal on your deck in the fresh outdoor air or put it on your patio for all your summer barbecues. These outdoor-worthy materials are perfect for any backyard.
Lloyd Flanders offers a variety of outdoor furniture to fit your outdoor needs. Their dining armchairs are made with Lloyd Flanders’s traditional loom wicker offering elegant comfort and styling. Made in the USA, these dining chairs can be ordered in various colors and finishes to match any outdoor setting.
Lloyd Flanders is a company that has been manufacturing outdoor wicker chairs since the 1980s. The company’s chair designs include a comfortable cushion made of foam, giving you the comfort you need when dining around the table with friends and family.
The outdoor wicker dining set for 6 will be a great addition to your patio. This is one purchase you won’t regret.
Whether you’re hosting dinner or have friends over, the 48″ round Teak table and comfortable dining chairs will not disappoint.
The Reflections wicker dining chair outdoor furniture is available in various color finishes. Some finishes are solid colors. Other finishes are two-tone.
- Outdoor wicker dining set for 6.
- Six wicker chairs and one teak round table.
- Lloyd Flanders Collection: Reflections & Teak
- Chairs are manufactured using the Lloyd Flanders Loom wicker weaving process.
- Natural teak with an antique gray finish will patina to a silvery finish.
- Teak table – Some assembly may be required.
- They are designed for ease of use.
- Use on the patio, poolside, or inside your home.
- Easy to incorporate this wicker dining armchair into the Reflections and other furniture collections.
- Stays beautiful year after year.
- Low Maintenance.
- Lowest advertised price.
- Free curbside shipping.
- Chair Dimensions (in.): 29.25 Wide x 28 Depth x 35 High
- Chair Seat Height With Cushion (in.): 20.75
- Chair Arm Height (in.): 25.75
- Table Dimensions (in.) 48 Dia. x 29.75 High
- Chair: Sturdy aluminum frames.
- Chair: No rust
- Chair: Painted finish
- Table: Solid teak wood.
Lloyd Loom Wicker:
- Lloyd Loom wicker for long-lasting durability, comfort, and charming character.
- 3×3 Loom wicker weave pattern.
- Easy to clean
Lloyd Flanders Teak Wood and Finish:
- Lloyd Flanders teak wood for long-lasting durability and warm character.
- Use teak oil to accentuate the grain and maintain its natural beauty.
- It will weather to a silvery finish.
- Lloyd Flanders Reflections wicker dining chair outdoor furniture has a durable painted frame and loom finish.
- Products are photographed in the raw before the painting/finishing process.
- The wicker dining chair outdoor furniture is available in 20 custom Lloyd Loom finishes.
- The wide color selection of finishes offers flexibility in meeting decor requirements.
- Solid and two-tone colors are available.
- Lloyd Loom wicker offers comforting yet firm support and looks sophisticated with modern styling.
- Custom-made foam seating cushions using your choice of fabric.
- Cushions crafted without welting.
- Choice of Fabric
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial cushion materials
- Fabric & cushion material do not promote mold or mildew. Mold and mildew can grow on organic substances such as dirt and pollen. Keep cushions clean to reduce the risk of mold or mildew.
- Frame and finish are warranted for three years.
- Fabric and Cushions are warranted for one year.
- Read Complete Lloyd Flanders Warranty Details.
Free Shipping & Receiving:
- Free shipping is offered with purchasing the outdoor wicker dining set for 6 and other Lloyd Flanders products.
- Free shipping is with either a Parcel Service (like UPS) or Truck Freight Service, determined by Lloyd Flanders, depending on the size and weight of the product.
- Free shipping with a parcel service will be delivered to your door or location that the parcel service usually offers to your home or business.
- Free shipping with a truck freight service is to curbside on the main road near your driveway. This service requires the customer to receive the cartons off the back of the delivery truck with No use of a Liftgate. (This is the most common delivery method for furniture.)
- For truck freight service, the customer must receive and inspect delivered products at the delivery point for damage, report any damage or issues on the delivery sheet, and contact Wicker Living, LLC by calling the telephone number on the ContactUs page to report any damage or problems associated with delivery.
- Additional fees apply for special delivery services.
- Contact Wicker Living, LLC for a price and find out more about an on-to property, inside-the-home, or white glove delivery services.
- Read the Complete Shipping and Receiving instructions.
A Special Note About Lloyd Loom Wicker and Frames
Lloyd Loom wicker has been manufactured since 1916, and the process was patented in 1917. Rather than weaving cane by hand, this unique wicker method is made in a loom and produces long thirty-nine-inch wide continuous rolls of wicker fabric.
The process starts with a unique fiber paper, twisting the paper, and adding a special glue. The long twisted paper is formed into a cord and wound onto spools. Many cord spools are fed into a loom to be woven together.
During the weaving process, aluminum reinforcement wires are inserted to strengthen the continuous sheet of wicker fabric. Finally, the sheets of woven wicker fabric are submerged in a silicon bath to seal the cord.
The metal frames are fashioned using aluminum tubing (and, for some products, stainless steel), eliminating the worry about rust and early deterioration of the frames. The tubes are cut and formed into the appropriate shapes for each product.
The choice of frame material and the specialized loom wicker process results in a desirable product that offers longer life and less maintenance for the homeowner compared to other casual furniture on the market.
After the loom wicker is attached to the aluminum frames, the products are painted with Durium® polyester finishing paint and baked in and over for several hours.
This provides the unique long-lasting finish that Lloyd Flanders Loom furniture is known for.
The Lloyd Flanders manufacturing process is completed entirely in the United States of America by experienced craftsmen.
Lloyd Flanders Comfort Plus™ Outdoor Cushions
Enjoy the comfort and style of Lloyd Flanders Indoor/Outdoor Premium Cushions. They are designed for relaxation and comfort. Seating comfort you can appreciate.
Lloyd Flanders premium Comfort Plush cushioning is constructed from multiple layers. An SMS surface layer consists of spun-bond fabric that sandwiches an inner layer of melt-blown fabric attached to a 100% polyester wrap. The polyester wrap is attached on its opposite side to the center BioComfort© Foam. The quantity and quality of these select materials and how they are layered ensure one of the most comfortable cushions.
The BioComfort foam is a 1.8 density high resilience California fire-rated foam. It is formulated to include soy-based products. This reduces the amount of oil-based products required to make the cushions. In addition, each cushion is hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily).
These cushions meet the requirements of California’s Technical Bulletin #117.