Wicker Living, LLC ("WickerLiving.com") owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with WickerLiving.com ("Website"). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Collection of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. If you purchase Wicker Living, LLC products and services, we collect and store billing and credit card information. Wicker Living, LLC may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. Wicker Living, LLC will not delete customer information for paying members. However, Wicker Living, LLC reserves the right to delete customer information for members with a free account status at any time.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by Wicker Living, LLC.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Wicker Living, LLC for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the WickerLiving.com website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Wicker Living, LLC.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Wicker Living, LLC's Q&A product, communications between you and a participating attorney are not confidential. For quality assurance purposes, and in order to deliver the Wicker Living, LLC services, Wicker Living, LLC will have access to your communications with participating attorneys.
- Wicker Living. LLC encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from WickerLiving.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Wicker Living, LLC is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the WickerLiving.com and Wicker Living, LLC family of websites.
Use of Your Personal Information
- Wicker Living, LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate WickerLiving.com and deliver the services you have requested. Wicker Living, LLC will send one welcome email following registration to all registered patrons. We will also periodically send service updates to registered users.
- Wicker Living, LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Wicker Living, LLC and its affiliates. Wicker Living, LLC may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current products and services or of potential new products and services that may be offered.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Wicker Living, LLC may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Wicker Living, LLC may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Wicker Living, LLC may share your information with third parties who perform tasks required to complete a purchase transaction. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Wicker Living, LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Wicker Living, LLC does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Wicker Living, LLC keeps track of the website pages our customers visit within WickerLiving.com, in order to determine what WickerLiving.com product and services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within WickerLiving.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- Wicker Living, LLC will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Wicker Living, LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Wicker Living, LLC; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WickerLiving.com, or the public.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Wicker Living, LLC will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of WickerLiving.com or its licensors and are protected by trademark and copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by WickerLiving.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and availability confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability or manufacturing time and subject to any delays resulting from material availability, manufacturing time, shipping delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with WickerLiving.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. WickerLiving.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be WickerLiving.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party, WickerLiving.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing, Availability and Special Orders
- Our prices are in US Dollars.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- When you place an order for merchandise that is custom made or custom features are added to the product and work has already commenced to fabricate or add the custom features to the product, the order can not be cancelled or refunded.
Taxes and Fees
- Wicker Living, LLC will collect applicable Taxes and Fees where required by law or regulation. When not required by law for us to collect them, the customer will be responsible for paying them independently. Based on current Federal and State regulations and laws, we are required to collect only sales tax in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. A 6% sales tax will be assessed on all sales for all shipments made to a Pennsylvania receiving addresses. By law, an additional 1 percent local tax is added to purchases shipped to Allegheny County, and 2 percent local tax is added to purchases shipped to Philadelphia.
- In cases when Wicker Living, LLC is responsible for paying Taxes and Fees on orders outside the 48 Continental United States of America including international shipments, each case is researched and assessed separately based on the delivery location to determine the total amount of Taxes and Fees that will apply. In these cases, Wicker Living, LLC will collect those Taxes and Fees from the customer prior to finalizing the order. The customer will be contacted and provided the opportunity to pay the Taxes and Fees prior to finalizing the order. The customer may cancel the order and receive a refund if they do not want to pay the taxes and fees.
- In cases when Wicker Living, LLC is not responsible for collecting Taxes and Fees for payments made from outside the 48 Contingent United States of America including international shipments, the customer will assume the responsibility of paying the applicable Taxes and Fees to the appropriate government agency independently from Wicker Living, LLC. For example, when a shipment is made through the US Mail to Canada, the customer will be billed by the local government agency to pay the applicable Taxes and Fees due prior to delivery and receipt of the merchandise.
- Under no circumstances will refunds will be awarded for shipped orders that did not reach their destination due to Taxes and Fees not being paid by customer.
- To determine Tax or Fee obligation prior to purchase or before order is finalized, you must request it through our Contact Us link.
- Shipping charges are a separate costs from products and services charges.
- Wicker Living, LLC contracts with parcel and freight shipping agents to delivery your purchases. Shipping costs are a Pass-Through cost meaning that WickerLiving.com simply passes the shipping cost on to the customer and does not profit from the charge.
- Wicker Living, LLC reserves the right to adjust shipping costs when they are not calculated correctly online. When this occurs, Wicker Living, LLC will contact the customer prior to finalizing the order and inform them of any change in shipping costs. The customer may accept to pay any additional costs or receive any credits that may result. The order will not be processed and finalized until the customer agrees to the change in shipping price or requests to cancel the order and receive a refund.
- Except for special offers, shipping prices are as assessed by the shipping agent.
- Standard over land base cost shipping arrangements are made based on unencumbered accessibility with conventional vehicle used on the route without lift gates or special vehicles used to deliver to the destination. Depending on the product or services being offered, whether special circumstances exist for determining shipping charges, the customer will pay the applicable shipping charges upon check-out to ship the order to the customer's shipping address based on order size, date of pick-up, date of delivery, quantity, shape, weight, handling charges, service charges, fuel usage surcharges, milage, transit times, origination and destination points or other factors utilized by the shipping agent in determining the shipping costs.
- Deliveries encountering toll roads or bridges that limit delivery vehicles or areas that restrict delivery vehicles or congested traffic, access restrictions, areas that have no parking for the delivery vehicle or require boats, airplanes or special vehicles to make a delivery or delivery to islands, may require additional billing charges after delivery if these facts were not known prior to billing.
- Shipping charges will always be priced at the base standard ground or home delivery service price for Parcel Service and standard base ground service for freight carrier service.
- WickerLiving.com may offer special or promotional shipping prices including Free Shipping at its sole desecration.
- Improved transit times, assessorial and special shipping services and costs offered by the shipping agent must be arranged for and paid for ahead of time by the customer. In cases where accessibility is limited or special equipment, transportation or services is required to delivery your order other than what the shipping agent considers normal base service, you may be charged for the additional services required by the shipping agent to complete the delivery. Any special shipping services incurred by the shipping agent or requested by the customer through the shipping agent will be billed to the customer by the shipping agent or by Wicker Living, LLC. Under this circumstance any special services billed to Wicker Living, LLC by the shipping agent will be re-billed to the customer by either the shipping agent or Wicker Living, LLC.
- If the customer is a residential customer and the customer is not at home at the time of attempted delivery by the Parcel Service, the Parcel Service delivering the merchandise will leave the merchandise at the customer's home if deemed safe by the Parcel Service and leave a note on the main door indicating were the delivery has been left. If the customer does not want deliveries made to their home when they are not their to receive them, the customer must notify Wicker Living, LLC upon ordering notifying them that they are not willing to receive delivery when they are not at home and Wicker Living, LLC will make alternate available arrangements for the customer through the Parcel Service. Extra charges will apply if the Parcel Service charges for those extra services requested by the customer such as redirection to a different address than was originally scheduled, delivery confirmation signature, special time of day deliveries, or any other arrangements beyond the parcel services base service. Depending on the Parcel Service, special arrangements may be able to be made between the Parcel Service and the customer once the package has been shipped. The customer is responsible for establishing any such special services with the Parcel Service and paying for those services separately. Once the Parcel Service has scanned in and taken possession of the order, Wicker Living, LLC will provide the customer with the name of the Parcel Service and tracking information where available.
- If the customer is a commercial customer the parcels will require a signature. Parcels can not be left at the door for commercial deliveries.
Customer Arranged Shipping
- Some customer's would prefer to use their own shipper for various reasons. If a customer wishes to use their own shipper, the customer must contact Wicker Living, LLC prior to or at the time of purchase to arrange using their shipper. Once Wicker Living, LLC has shipped the merchandise it is too late to make such arrangements and the customer will be subject to all shipping charges assessed for shipping prior to being requested to invoke Customer Arranged Shipping and any that might exist post delivery.
- Upon invoking Customer Arranged Shipping, Wicker Living will refund any shipping charges assessed prior to invoking Customer Arranged Shipping.
- Wicker Living, LLC will not assist in establishing Customer Arranged Shipping and will not delivery to any facility. The customer is responsibly for arranging all aspects of the pickup and delivery including: all paperwork and shipping arrangements, telephone calls, make all pick up and delivery arrangements for merchandise at our specified facilities and is responsible for any damaged merchandise shipped under this practice.
- Wicker Living, LLC will package the merchandise and provide the customer with the pick up location, shipping data such as size, weight, number of skids or cartons
- Wicker Living, LLC will receive any shipping labels sent through electronic mail, US mail or Parcel Service by the customer or customer's agent and place them on the shipments in preparation for pick up.
Receiving Instructions and Identifying Damages
Parcel Service Receiving Instructions
Wicker Living takes the utmost care to ensure that your products are in excellent condition before they are packed and leave our facilities. Each piece is inspected thoroughly and packed in the best way to protect the merchandise through handling and transit. Therefore, if you receive any damaged merchandise, it will undoubtedly be due to the consequences of shipping.
You will need to do the following to ensure that you if you receive damaged merchandise through parcel shipping, Wicker Living, LLC will handle any damages and claims with the shipping agent and replace the damaged product at no charge to you:
- Within 24 hours upon delivery and receipt of the merchandise, the customer shall thoroughly inspect the shipment for evidence of damage.
- If there appears to be any damage due to mishandling such as holes, scuff marks, deformation of the carton or packaging material regardless of how small, the customer is required to document the evidence in writing and if able, take photographic images of the outside of the carton before opening it.
- Once merchandise packaging is opened and it is found that the merchandise is in fact damaged, it is required that the customer document the damage in writing and if able, to take photograph images of the damage as evidence.
- Do not discard the packing material. This is required by the Parcel Service as evidence of damage. and it will likely be used to return the merchandise.
- If damage is found, contact Wicker Living by calling 610-991-0110 to report the damage and await further instructions.
- If you cannot get in contact by telephone, use our Contact Us website form to report the damage.
- Provided the customer follows these simple guidelines, Wicker Living, LLC will be able to file a claim on their behalf and promptly replace the damaged goods.
- If the customer does not follow these guidelines, the customer will file their own damage claim with the Parcel Service which will delay the replacement as compared to implementing these guidelines as required.Cooperate with the shipping agent on their damage investigation after the claim is filed. Cooperation might require access to the merchandise and packing material.
- Cooperate with the shipping agent on their damage investigation after the claim is filed. Cooperation might require access to the merchandise and packing material.
- If requested by Wicker Living, prepare merchandise for return shipping by repacking with the original packing material.
- If requested by Wicker Living, print out a return packing slip to be placed on the return. Remove all previous shipping labels, stickers or hand written addresses.
- If requested by Wicker Living, arrange for pick-up or drop-off (customer;'s choice of pick-up or drop-off;) of damaged merchandise by Parcel Service which ever is .
Following these Parcel Service Receiving Instructions and guidelines will ensure the customer receives their merchandise in new condition with no loss or cost to the customer.
Common Carrier Freight Service Receiving Instructions
Merchandise that is too large or heavy is shipped via a common carrier freight trucking company. The freight company delivering your shipment will contact you by telephone (the number you provided Wicker Living, LLC when you placed your order or subsequent number you provide) to arrange delivery.
Upon delivery of your merchandise, be prepared to move your merchandise from the delivery point where the truck will park to unload at your location. (Typically delivery will be at the curb on the main road for residential customers or to a dock for commercial customers.) Truck drivers generally will not assist you in moving your merchandise to the ground from the back of the truck or from the the drop point into your home or facility. They typically move the merchandise to the back end of the truck where you are to take possession and move the merchandise off the back of the truck. You will need to make sure you have sufficient help to move the merchandise off the truck and into your building yourself using your own crew and equipment.
Wicker Living will ensure that your merchandise is in new condition and is packed satisfactorily for shipment. Although this is one of the safest ways to ship large items, it is necessary to take precautions when receiving your merchandise in the unlikely event that your merchandise becomes damaged during shipping.
Wicker Living stands behind your purchase and damage caused by shippers when you follow these instructions. If you don't follow our instructions, and a damage occurs, you will need to file your own damage claim with the freight company.
Your shipment will be either palletized or cartoned. Tape, cellophane, wood, cardboard, string, rope or other packing material will be used for packaging pallets and cartons. For ecological and economical purposes, we utilize recycled cardboard from time to time to pack the merchandise. You may notice that the cardboard looks old and warn, but don't let it bother you. When we pack with used cardboard, we only use cardboard with good quality integrity.
You will need to do the following to ensure that you if you receive damaged merchandise through Common Carrier Freight Shipping, Wicker Living, LLC will handle any damages and claims with the shipping agent and replace the damaged product at no charge to you:
- Do not accept the merchandise or sign the delivery receipt until you have thoroughly inspected the merchandise for damage(s).
- Inform the driver that you are required by Wicker Living, LLC (the shipper) to open each pallet or carton and inspect the merchandise inside prior to accepting the merchandise.
- Inspect the packaging for any signs of damage such as scratches, dents, holes, creases etc. Take note if any exist.
- Open and remove the merchandise from the packaging from the merchandise sufficient enough so that you can perform a thorough inspection. (You should have an appropriate tool on hand for cutting tape and cardboard)
- OPEN THE PACKAGING MATERIAL CAREFULLY. Be extremely careful not to damage the merchandise by cutting, ripping, tearing, gouging or crushing when attempting to remove the packing material. Use extreme care when using a knife to cut the packing material so that you do not cut through and damage the merchandise.
- Inspect the merchandise for any damage. Please look for scratches, cracks, dents, bent parts, damage to hidden frames of seating furniture, damage to inside frames or drawers of dressers and legs. Look around real good inside and out.
- If you determine that the merchandise has been damaged in shipment and you do not want to accept the merchandise in the damaged condition that it is in, then you should refuse the shipment. In the case where some of the merchandise is acceptable and some of it is damaged, you can refuse the damaged pieces and accept the good pieces. In rare circumstances, you may have to refuse the entire shipment, that you can discuss with the driver. Tell the delivery driver what pieces of the order you are refusing and why. (You will have to document this on the delivery receipt that all or part of the shipment is being refused and why and you will be confirming that by signing and dating it after the exception has been documented on the delivery receipt.) If the merchandise is damaged, do not for any reason sign the delivery receipt without indicating on the receipt that the shipment was damaged. Call Wicker Living, LLC at 610-991-0110 and report the damage within the next few hours.
- If after inspecting the merchandise you determine that the merchandise is in satisfactory condition to accept, you should accept the order and sign the delivery receipt accepting the merchandise. Should you find shipping damages after you have accepted the merchandise but, you have not noted the damage on the delivery receipt, you will be required to file your own damage claim with the freight company.
Do not be concerned about telling the driver you need to inspect the merchandise or that you have found damaged merchandise and that you have do document it and or refuse it. These drivers are very familiar with the routine and will accommodate you. However, verbally informing the driver rather than documenting any damage issues is not sufficient for claim purposes. You need to document what you find. Should you have any problems implementing these instructions, contact us as soon as practical at 610-991-0110 and report the problems.
Following these Common Carrier Freight Service Receiving Instructions and guidelines will ensure the customer receives their merchandise in new condition with no loss or cost to the customer.
Wicker Living, LLC makes every effort to ensure that its products are of high quality and durability and are free from defects in materials and workmanship. Wicker Living, LLC offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser or the receiver of the shipment that its products are free from manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase or the date of shipment in the case of special order products where the shipping date is longer than 2 weeks from original purchase order.
- If the product fails in accordance with the warranty, Wicker Living, LLC will replace or repair the merchandise during the warranty period at its discretion at no cost to the customer.
- If the product must be returned for repairs or replacement under this warranty, the customer is responsible for obtaining packing material and packing the product in preparation for return and ensuring pickup by the assigned shipping company. Wicker Living, LLC will arrange the shipping.
- The warranty does not apply to damage due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents; use of the product for something other than its original intent; repairs or alterations outside our facilities; or lack of maintenance. Wicker Living, LLC shall in no event be liable for death or injuries to persons or property for incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of our products.
- Product warranty claims may be filed with Wicker Living, LLC using the Contact Us website form on our WickerLiving.com website. A detailed explanation of the claim and proof of purchase must be included with the claim.
- Proof of purchase includes the original invoice from Wicker Living, LLC issued to the customer through PayPal at the time of sale or the invoice included in the shipment.
- Alternatively, the customer can send the required warranty claim and proof of purchase to: Wicker Living, LLC 1924 Fawn Lane Hellertown, PA 18055.
Returns and Exchanges
- Except for Special orders and warranty service, orders that have not been shipped may be refunded in full or exchanged and credited toward other merchandise. Net difference amounts exceeding the value of exchanges will be refunded.
- Except for special orders and warranty service, if the customer wishes to return or exchange a purchase they received, they may do so at their own expense. Merchandise must be in the same new condition as was shipped to the customer. Returns must be made within ten (10) days of original delivery of product to the customer. The customer is responsible for all packaging, shipping and handling costs associated with the safe undamaged return of the product to Wicker Living, LLC. Refund or exchange price will be based on deducting original shipping cost from the original 'Total Cost' resulting in a net difference refund or exchange value.
- To return an item to Wicker Living, LLC, you must receive written confirmation that it is acceptable to do so and as to what the conditions of return will be.
- The Return Confirmation you receive from Wicker Living, LLC will notify you of where and who's attention you are to return ship approved items.
- Special orders, custom made orders and custom features added to a product can not be returned or refunded. These include but are not limited to any product catalog item that is custom made; any catalog listed cushions and pillows, any custom made cushions and pillows, any glass ordered separately.
- A restocking fee of between 8% and 10% of the original product price may apply to returns.
- Funds being returned via electronic means will take several banking days from the time we initiate them before your funds will be credited to your account.
- Funds being returned to you by bank check will take up to two weeks before you receive them in the US mail.
- You will be notified electronically or by telephone when your refund or exchange is bing process.
- All refunds will be initiated within 48 hours of you being notified that Wicker Living, LLC will process a refund.
- If damages occur as a result of our negligence or as a result of shipping and the customer has followed Terms of Sale Sub Paragraph F. Receiving Instructions and Identifying Damages , we will exchange the damaged item with a new item at our expense.
- Orders processed through the Website are processed through PayPal. PayPal safeguards your data with their PCI-compliant standards for data protection. PayPal does not share your financial information with us. Customers have the option of using any payment card approved by Paypal such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express or use their PayPal account to process a purchase.
- Orders processed over the telephone are processed through Wells Fargo Bank. We will require certain personal information to process your purchase. The information we will require includes Your Name, Address, Telephone Number, email address, Shipping Address, Payment Type, Payment Card Number, Card Expiration Date and Card CCV Code. Upon receiving your order over the telephone, we will process your transaction through our Wells Fargo Agent where they will carry out a standard authorization check on your Payment Card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction and they will also check against fraud. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. For security purposes, Wicker Living, LLC does not retain any Payment Card Numbers in electronic or hard copy form.
- Orders processed using a bank check received via the US mail must be cleared first prior marking your account paid. The monies received through a check and deposited in our account shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email. For security purposes, Wicker Living, LLC does not retain any Payment Card Numbers in electronic or hard copy form.
- DO NOT send us Payment Card information through electronic or hard copy means. For Security Reasons, we cannot accept any Payment Card information through electronic or hard copy means.
- All Website and telephone orders are debited against your payment card in full at the time of checkout.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law, WickerLiving.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect WickerLiving.com's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to This Website
You may link to our home page or internal pages within our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to Ownership of Trade Marks, Images of Personalities and Third Party Copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with WickerLiving.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to WickerLiving.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WickerLiving.com, its owners, directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates and assigns, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
WickerLiving.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, add, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and WickerLiving.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by an Officer of Wicker Living, LLC.